What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nick Saban´s daughter is bat **** crazy

kristen-saban-.jpg

:hitit:
Probably double bag it though

Sorry, but I only got as far as line 22 and had to go take, um, a, um, "break."

Well the first mistake was that they were playing Power Hour wrong. That isn't how the game goes at all

So this chick is unattractive, may it may not get a degree from the Alabama, AND she's crazy? Thank god her dad is rich.

Cervical vertebrae...not cervix. At least I'd assume that. Doesn't mean 'BV' didn't force a violent 'BJ' that would lead to a strained neck.

Well dang, guess I need to pull my mind above the belt. Thanks for keeping the injury speculation where it belongs, in the gutter.

Well the first mistake was that they were playing Power Hour wrong. That isn't how the game goes at all

Is power hour one shot of beer every minute for 60 minutes? Basically century club for pussies

Is power hour one shot of beer every minute for 60 minutes? Basically century club for pussies
I always thaought the century club was roughly a 12 pack in an hour.

What about the 100 beer weekend? There is a task...start midnight Thursday and finish Sunday at Midnight. 72 hours, 100 beers. 1.38 beers an hour, 24/7. That, my friends is some serious drinking. The first few hours are a breeze...but it definitely goes uphill from there. I never made it....

I always thaought the century club was roughly a 12 pack in an hour.

What about the 100 beer weekend? There is a task...start midnight Thursday and finish Sunday at Midnight. 72 hours, 100 beers. 1.38 beers an hour, 24/7. That, my friends is some serious drinking. The first few hours are a breeze...but it definitely goes uphill from there. I never made it....

Century Club is just over 8 beers in an hour. Not that hard by itself, unless the beer sits out and gets warm and foamy. Then it's fun for nobody.

The 72 hour thing is crazy.

My brother's fraternity did some Eward 40-hands with a sorotity accross the street from them. Most of the girls forgot to go to the bathroom before hand. Bummer....

There was a game called pass the pitcher. You sit around a table and order a pitcher. Everybody takes a swig and passes it to their right. Whoever finishes the pitcher, the person to their left has to buy the next one. Eventually, some joker goes for it when the pitcher is about half full.

Cardinal Puff was a weird one.

Only if you have a large bladder. 4 x 40 oz races were pretty popular with my crowd.

I've never tried Edward 40 hands before but have always wanted to try. I doubt I could make it before pissing myself tho. And what is 4 X 40 races?

anyone ever do the micky's challenge? all of the micky's sizes from the forty on down to the grenade?

Last time I drank a Mickey's a got a throbbing headache about half way through. Never again

One time I drank two Olde English 40's through a straw...I was pretty hooted after that.

I've never tried Edward 40 hands before but have always wanted to try. I doubt I could make it before pissing myself tho. And what is 4 X 40 races?

Simple race. Teams of 4, each with their own 40. You can't start until your teammate finshes.

For anyone going to the Olympics in London, there is an awesome drinking game. Get a Tube pass and hop on the Underground yellow line at Edgeware Road station and find the nearest pub. Drink a pint of beer (or hard cider!) at a pub near each of the the 25 stops that it takes to complete the circuit. You can puss out with half pints if that tickles your fancy. That's how to get pissed in London.

PS. My attempt failed :(
I'm more capable of pulling of something like that on the downtown loop on Chicago's L.

Edit. It's 28 stops. Or 27. Or 26. I guess it depends on how you count.

http://projects.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/cityregion/25330274-41/department-million-knight-revenue-athletic.csp

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone going to the Olympics in London, there is an awesome drinking game. Get a Tube pass and hop on the Underground yellow line at Edgeware Road station and find the nearest pub. Drink a pint of beer (or hard cider!) at a pub near each of the the 25 stops that it takes to complete the circuit. You can puss out with half pints if that tickles your fancy. That's how to get pissed in London.

PS. My attempt failed :(
I'm more capable of pulling of something like that on the downtown loop on Chicago's L.

The Circle Line Challenge

^
Not a candidate for USA beer drinking team.

True. I would not do my country proud. Maybe a decade ago in college perhaps, I am almost ashamed to tell people I went to CU. I don't want to tarnish their party school reputation. I guess we all become Al Bundy

Back