1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightly Call from the CU Foundation

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

I have been receiving nightly calls from the CU Foundation for the past few weeks...I have yet to answer. Do you think it is Mike Bohn calling me for a 6 figure pledge? :lol:

2. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Do what my father did with UF in the 70s and 80s; refuse to give anything until the football program in respectable again. In reality we are small potatoes since a handful of people give the lions share of money as a lifetime gift. If I had such a gift I'd attach an MNC string to it in order to get the money. :lol:

3. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

Maybe your phone number is similar to Shanny's. :lol: Phuck im drunk. But, thats funny. Probably not.

4. Tadploe

Tadploe Member Club Member

They call all the time, the number to talk to the people at C.U. is . I am giving them nothing until my daughter gets a job. She is a Dec grad...

5. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

hmm...I thought they were just calling me, because I've donated in the past. I guess they just call all numbers they have.

I encourage people to donate to CU all the time - whether it be through ticket purchases, tuition, or straight cash donations. CU, not just athletics, need our help.