What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nightly Call from the CU Foundation

Idot Buff

I have been receiving nightly calls from the CU Foundation for the past few weeks...I have yet to answer. Do you think it is Mike Bohn calling me for a 6 figure pledge? :lol:

I have been receiving nightly calls from the CU Foundation for the past few weeks...I have yet to answer. Do you think it is Mike Bohn calling me for a 6 figure pledge? :lol:

Do what my father did with UF in the 70s and 80s; refuse to give anything until the football program in respectable again. In reality we are small potatoes since a handful of people give the lions share of money as a lifetime gift. If I had such a gift I'd attach an MNC string to it in order to get the money. :lol:

They call all the time, the number to talk to the people at C.U. is . I am giving them nothing until my daughter gets a job. She is a Dec grad...

hmm...I thought they were just calling me, because I've donated in the past. I guess they just call all numbers they have.

I encourage people to donate to CU all the time - whether it be through ticket purchases, tuition, or straight cash donations. CU, not just athletics, need our help.

Back