What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No guarantee with buyouts for college coaches

chipwich

Soy Boy
Club Member
Junta Member
Wake Forest refuses to pay CU for hiring away Bzdelik, leaving the coach to settle the debt.

More...

This is pretty bush league, IMO, on Wake Forest's part. They knew what the deal was when they hired Bzdelik. Now they're trying to hang him out to dry? What kind of half ass organization is that, anyway?

This is pretty bush league, IMO, on Wake Forest's part. They knew what the deal was when they hired Bzdelik. Now they're trying to hang him out to dry? What kind of half ass organization is that, anyway?

And Bzdelik undoubtedly knew the deal as well. Maybe this is a game of chicken with CU.

Ok...

I have not been an outspoken proponent of Bohn, but it my head, I've thought to myself "he's done a decent enough job under the circumstances."

But just a second ago I had a different thought:

What other school has gotten stiffed on a buyout of a coach?
What other school has gotten the shaft from the NCAA on something as stupid as our self-reported training table violations?
What other school has gotten ****ed over by a MAC (is miami of ohio in the mac? whatever) team?
What other school has been manhandled in negotiations with a little brother like csu?

I'm still on bohn's side, but the complete **** side of the scale is starting to outweigh the benefit-of-the-doubt side of the scale. Mike better be on top of this conference expansion deal or we are gunna be a true has been really soon.

Scary stuff.

Back