What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No more bowl talk, please

A bit misleading. We went 3-6 under Hawkins that year and then finished 2-1 with Cabral as the interim. Nobody would want what we had during the Hawkins games from that year.

Not to mention playing in a conference that doesn't come close to approaching what we currently have to compete with in the Pac.

Rack I think you had a wee bit to drink.

We were terrible today, no question. We are also light years ahead of were we were last year at this time when we were 0-3 and had just given up about 70 to a MWC team that eased up on us the whole second half.

We are getting better but almost all of us including some perpetual optimist like me knew that it wasn't going to be a one year process to turn things around. Yes we beat two bad teams, last year we lost to one of those bad teams and lost to another team that was worse than the other bad team (or good FCS team.)

We aren't recruiting like a top 25 team, it's rare you do coming off 1-11 and a decade of sucking but looking at the guys that M2 has brought in so far on the field gives reason to believe we are getting better.

I do believe that we will win at least one more, likely two if we get a make-up game. Going from 1 lucky win to 4 wins is a huge advance.

We aren't going to a bowl this year and next year is highly unlikely but two years from now is certainly not out of the question.

I've stuck with them this far, I'm not quiting now when we finally are seeing some signs of hope.

We suck. Period end of story. 3-9 assuming we get an extra game. And I'll be surprised we ever do much better than that again as OSU will continue to beat us out for talent after that steamrolling today. I'm coming to terms with the fact that the years I went to school and in general 1986-2001 were a complete anomaly for CU. Will never happen again. We're done. Even if we get to 7-5 in 5 years and some **** bowl, HCMM departs and we're in **** city again.
Can't keep up with the money in college football anymore and kids don't give a flying you know what about mountains.

WTF Hotrack. The military guys I served with didn't have quitter attitudes like you have. Unless you are using a sarcasm font I am missing. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and stop following CU football. If you really feel that way, stop looking reading, watching and go enjoy time with your kids. Between you and SeattleBuff I expect a warm bath to be drawn and razor blades to be used (kidding of course, but..chill out dude. it's a game. Focus on what is great in your life!) I can watch, not get too upset, read and wonder how MM will fix things. Doesn't have to ruin my outlook on life (this is to all the Debby Downers, not you specifically). Cu still sucks. But go back and watch some games last year. We really are worlds better than then. remember many people (Sacky in particular) saying we could lose every game and be a better team. We are 2-1, and are a better team. Fresno was able to pull starters halfway through the second quarter last year. OSU (ranked top 25 at the beginning of the season) had starters in the whole game. It will be ok. I did hope that if we won the OSU game it would show even more improvement than we had dreamed of and maybe.....maybe....a chance at a bowl game. Ok, reality is we won't get there this year. But they are a better team.

Back