What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No USC game thread yet?

basketball is weird to me. That **** was way more dangerous than most "flagrant's" I've seen. but because he swung wildely at the ball and missed horribly before tackling XJ, it's ok. :lol:

These announcers like the hard foul and basically talking up USC.

Let's see CU finish this game. I don't have the stomach for another LA collapse.

J Hop way too much in a hurry to take those 3's ... especially when they are so ****ing flat!

We always seem to let the foot off the throttle. We clank a couple of threes. Commit a couple of fouls and, BAM!, 6 point run.

It had the capacity to be dangerous, but looked like he tried to make a basketball play and they both tried to hold each other up
Launching the body like a missile against another airborne person is a strange basketball play. Hell, in the NFL that's a personal foul these days :lol:

These announcers like the hard foul and basically talking up USC.

Let's see CU finish this game. I don't have the stomach for another LA collapse.

Heard a couple "we's" earlier in the broadcast. Probably LA based.

Isn't helping that CU is not playing very good basketball. They have a lead because they are that much better but this game shouldn't be this close at this point.

Been a number of times when CU has been ready to turn it into a solid 15 + point lead and started taking bad shots, throwing the ball away, etc.

The play-by-play guy sounds like Doug Gottleib. If so, it's no surprise. He has never once had a positive thing to say about CU.

Also, if it's him the color guy better keep one hand on his wallet.

Heard a couple "we's" earlier in the broadcast. Probably LA based.

Isn't helping that CU is not playing very good basketball. They have a lead because they are that much better but this game shouldn't be this close at this point.

Been a number of times when CU has been ready to turn it into a solid 15 + point lead and started taking bad shots, throwing the ball away, etc.
Corey Williams=UofA alum; Roxy Bernstein=Cal announcer

The announcers always seem to hate CU, lol.

With this crew, it's Roxy and Corey, a Cal Bear and a Zona WildChard. Erstwhile Pac-10 guys tend to come off as traditionalists who are not going to give CU or Utah a lot of credit for being legitimate members of the conference. It's up to CU to build that consistent reputation by going to the tourney almost every year.

With this crew, it's Roxy and Corey, a Cal Bear and a Zona WildChard. Erstwhile Pac-10 guys tend to come off as traditionalists who are not going to give CU or Utah a lot of credit for being legitimate members of the conference. It's up to CU to build that consistent reputation by going to the tourney almost every year.
I think we knew that going in when we made the conference we'd be the "new kids."

Another Thomas turnover followed by little x making a nice move for 2 on the next possession. He has 10+ again. Real nice to see him stepping his game up. We really need it.

Back