What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Non CU related college football threads

Non CU threads

• Leave as is, easier to talk CF, with all CF talk in one

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • A Cu forum and a seperate CF forum

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Better moderation and have "bashing" threads in smack room

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • I really don't have a clue about anything

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
have we reduced ourselves to being as oversensitive as the other site? that is the question.

if we have, then okay. i am still on the ship. :smile2:

One problem I have with the smack room is that it´s so far down the page, hardly anybody uses it.

have we reduced ourselves to being as oversensitive as the other site? that is the question.

if we have, then okay. i am still on the ship. :smile2:

I certainly hope not.

But it does seem to me that there is lots of sensitivity going on around here, on all sides of some issues... :huh:

I certainly hope not.

But it does seem to me that there is lots of sensitivity going on around here, on all sides of some issues... :huh:

:lol: people, i do not have time to deal with your sensitivity issues. first off, i am in considerable physical pain with some good old fashioned cramping. secondly, i just got rained on as i had to dash outside to roll up the car windows when it started to deluge. it wrecked my hairstyle and made it wavy. i do not want waves. :jester:

all those who wish to practice restraint with respect to the little red meltdown, by all means do so. those who wish to drop an f-bomb please do so before we cant anymore!!! :wink2:

can't we all just get along? i will make buff cookies for the husker game if we do.

Other than what I said about the "Smack Room" not getting enough use I really don't care.

It seems easier to sort through if, Buff Stuff is the only stuff in the CU Football room, but poking, barbing, prodding, mocking, deriding, etc.... hucksters is part of what makes this the rivalry no huckster wants to acknowledge and it is Buff related as I see it.

I still say if it pertains to another college throw it in the Pub, I look through it all anyway and offer my exalted opinion on what ever I deem worthy of my attention :smile2:

More than anything else I guess I'm in favor of what won't create a lot of additional work or any additional expense for Matt.

The NU meltdown was seismic and historical. I totally understand the bagging.
But it does suck to have more anti-phusker energy than Buff support.

I look at this as a one-off event. I seriously doubt a restructure of the web menu is necessary. The fan community pointed out the bugeater:buff ratio and the moderator took action. I say the system is working.

No need for a poll. Ill post a sticky later. Football forum is for talking CU football and other college football. If it's to talk smack about another football program it will go in the smack room. Pro sports in the pub.

this is a fan site primarily populated by CU fans who are also college fb fans-- what the **** is this posting orthodoxy that some want to enforce? that's stupid. we come here, mostly Buffs, to discuss COLLEGE FOOTBALL-- and, for me, it all boils down to 3 types of posts-- (a) about the Buffs directly-- they win, someone has a big game, etc.; (b) something that is GOOD for the Buffs-- fusker disasters, frannie transgressions, irish implosions, etc.; and (c) something that is bad for the Buffs--- mizzery looking good, the fuskers winning, etc.

why do we need more effing rules? college football! this site is Buff-focused by the nature of the audience.

chill out.

I'm cool with how it is, but geez, every third thread doesn't have to be a Fusker thread.

sure beats every third thread having to be about the rammies. :smile2: as mbb said, chill. the fuskers have a meltdown on this scale once every three or so years. when they do melt down, it is hysterical. if it is not entertaining to you, then no one here is going to make any other click on it.

i think that the entertainment re: the fusker implosion was already dying off on its own. i do not see it as that important in the scheme of things as to fractionate people here.

Plus, just give it time. The fuskers are doing all that is humanly possible to make themselves completely irrelevant anyway.:smile2:

No need for a poll. Ill post a sticky later. Football forum is for talking CU football and other college football. If it's to talk smack about another football program it will go in the smack room. Pro sports in the pub.

sorry

Back