What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Not Going To See The Buffs This Year

Well, I have season tickets this year and plan on going to as many games as possible, but if they don't start announcing the game times for the UCLA game and a few others, I may not be able to make those as I have something else to do on those days that I have to pick a time for.

Next year, I think I will diversify my sporting attendance though. Especially if they require you to buy the Mile High game as part of the season tickets.... I think I will just go to the conference games at Folsom next year with single game tix and then get a few Broncos/Nuggs/Avs tix. Should be fun!

Luckily, I have to be out of town for the ASU game. Darn. I was bummed on Friday. Not so much on Sunday.

Well... I'll take any tix off of anyone who doesn't want them. I couldn't afford season tix this year, and I'm a glutton for punishment. :smile2:

:rofl: Bless your heart! I remember having the same enthusiasm. They did a fantastic job at chipping away at it over several years.

:rofl: Bless your heart! I remember having the same enthusiasm. They did a fantastic job at chipping away at it over several years.

Ditto, this losing and the admin content with a losing program has definitely lowered my give sh it factor. I hate them for doing that. I was there in the early 90s, I was so die-hard, now I'm satisfied with recording the game, seeing if we won, then deciding whether I want to torture myself if we lost or deleting it OR watching it IF we managed to eke out a 'W.'

Back