What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Notre Dame v UConn

Not that it's a big surprise, but this should seal Weis' fate once and for all:

But there is nothing left to evaluate. The announcement will be a mere formality.

Weis now has a lower winning percentage than predecessors Bob Davie and Ty Willingham. He is 16-20 in the last three years. The Irish will be heavy underdogs to Stanford, and a defeat will guarantee a third straight non-winning regular season.

It's telling that Notre Dame can now not even win on its own Senior Day against a team that didn't join the FBS until 2002. Saturday's game summed up much of what has gone wrong this year.
http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/13735/latest-loss-the-last-straw-for-weis

Maybe Notre Dame just needs a new coach every year. That seems to be the only way any of them can win more than 8 games.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I said this was going to happen. At the beginning of the year, everybody was all over ND's jock, saying that their schedule was so great, and they had so much talent and they had a legit shot at winning 10 games. I called bullsh!t at the time. They're not that good. Their recruiting classes get artificially inflated rankings due to Scout and Rivals subscription numbers. The are living a lie. The same thing will happen with whoever goes there. ND is the place where coaches careers go to die.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I said this was going to happen. At the beginning of the year, everybody was all over ND's jock, saying that their schedule was so great, and they had so much talent and they had a legit shot at winning 10 games. I called bullsh!t at the time. They're not that good. Their recruiting classes get artificially inflated rankings due to Scout and Rivals subscription numbers. The are living a lie. The same thing will happen with whoever goes there. ND is the place where coaches careers go to die.

But it's the "hype" that makes everyone watch them and keep their TV ratings high.

They haven't had a decent defense in over a decade. You can't win regularly without one of those. Maybe Romeo Crennel will come work for Charlie. :lol:

But it's the "hype" that makes everyone watch them and keep their TV ratings high.

They haven't had a decent defense in over a decade. You can't win regularly without one of those. Maybe Romeo Crennel will come work for Charlie. :lol:

Let's keep posting this around. Maybe we can get John Tenuta on the cheap. :thumbsup:

Yea I believe you did and I'll GLADLY admit you're right! :thumbsup: With the schedule they had and the experience they had coming back, especially on offense, 9-10 wins was a very realistic expectation IMO.

Almost nothing better than seeing Notre Dame lose. That is except Nebraska and hopefully we can give them a post Thanksgiving present come friday.

Charlie Cheeseburger. Taken out by another team with 5 loses. Too bad he will not be able to stick around a little longer. On a plus note several all you can eat buffets in are planning on reopening. :smile2:

Back