What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 14-16 Other Games

Man - it looks like the Fuskers have turned it over 3 times in the first 9:17 of the game.

Sparty is up 10-0 on the nubs. That's a win for ****braska, considering their offense keeps putting them in a hole.

U Can't Finish is doing a pretty good job with comebacks this season. That qb will cash in at draft time.

If you are watching the barn/dog game you know why I have repeatedly called CMR's teams soft. If you say why did they almost beat UA last year-I will say because they had more talent.

Commings, Sanders CB 6'0" 216 Georgia Pick 1, Round 5 (134) Chiefs 68.5
Jenkins, John DT 6'4" 346 Georgia Pick 20, Round 3 (82) Saints 81.3

Jones, Jarvis OLB 6'2" 245 Georgia Pick 17, Round 1 (17) Steelers 88.8

King, Tavarres WR 6'0" 189 Georgia Pick 28, Round 5 (161) Broncos 69.8

Ogletree, Alec ILB 6'2" 242 Georgia Pick 30, Round 1 (30) Rams 84.0

Rambo, Bacarri SS 6'0" 211 Georgia Pick 23, Round 6 (191) Redskins 61.4
Washington, Cornelius OLB 6'4" 265 Georgia Pick 20, Round 6 (188) Bears 69.4

Williams, Shawn SS 6'0" 213 Georgia Pick 22, Round 3 (84) Bengals 74.8

wazzu beats az in Tucson. Denker makes dumb play with no timeouts and stays in bounds when he was right on the sideline.

Surprised Oregon is only up 17-7 with 2 minutes remaining in 1st half against Utah with their backup QB

3 and out for Oregon. Maybe losing Chip had more of an impact than people think.

3 and out for Oregon. Maybe losing Chip had more of an impact than people think.

The biggest part of losing Chip is that the offense does not have an identity. Helfrich and Frost seem to be struggling on just choosing a plan and sticking to it. Between a struggling OL, a hobbling Mariotta and awful 3rd/4th down calling, the offense has struggled. It is tough to watch this game and seeing all of the talent being misused.

The biggest part of losing Chip is that the offense does not have an identity. Helfrich and Frost seem to be struggling on just choosing a plan and sticking to it. Between a struggling OL, a hobbling Mariotta and awful 3rd/4th down calling, the offense has struggled. It is tough to watch this game and seeing all of the talent being misused.

I just always found it funny that nobody brought up that losing Chip would hurt them.

I just always found it funny that nobody brought up that losing Chip would hurt them.

I find it funny that you thought no one brought it up. A lot of Duck fans (including me) knew that his loss would hurt us. The reason you probably didn't hear from those fans is because most of us avoid eDuck and the **** hole it has become.

Don't think anyone wants a piece of FSU. It's very similar to the Big XII North in 2005...

Maybe Syracuse's basketball team can outscore FSU today although it could be close. Syracuse leads Colgate 63-46 with just under 4 minutes left and FSU leads Cuse 59-0 with about 11 minutes left.

I find it funny that you thought no one brought it up. A lot of Duck fans (including me) knew that his loss would hurt us. The reason you probably didn't hear from those fans is because most of us avoid eDuck and the **** hole it has become.

Outside of your fans, how many people in the media thought the Chip loss would hurt them?

Fitting

822247459.gif

Auburn led UGA 37-17 early in the 4th but UGA just scored to cut it to 37-31 with just under 6 left.

Miami's skid continues with their 3rd straight loss. Duke, Miami, VT, UNC, and GT could all end up at 5-3 in the Coastal. The ACC wheel of destiny is in full spin.

Michigan and Northwestern are playing in a downpour. Michigan was down 9-6 and it was a fourth down on the NW 37, 8 seconds left and no timeouts. The field goal team sprinted out with the holder literally sliding into position. The kicker just lined up in the approximate area. They got the snap off with one second left and the kicker hit a perfect kick from 44 yards to tie the game. It is now in the third OT tied at 19.

Michigan wins 27-19.

Last edited:
Back