What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 7-9 Other Games Thread

I am now listed on the permamently banned from eDuck lol..... I told them prior to the game that I don't trust Helfrich and I don't like Frosts 4th down play calls. I also said we would lose because Shaw is 10X the coach that Helfrich is. Sadly it appears as though I was 100% right..... ****ing hell why the **** did we hire Helfrich?

:lol:
awesome-we-want-bama-green-and-yellow-oregon-t-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.grass.w380h440z1.jpg

Well looks like you poor suckers will see more of me here as I have no home anymore lol. God this Stanford team is ****ing awesome to watch, to bad its against my Ducks.

Well looks like you poor suckers will see more of me here as I have no home anymore lol. God this Stanford team is ****ing awesome to watch, to bad its against my Ducks.

You guys are making their mediocre offense look good.

Baylor's blackout involves Nike uniforms that are black and gold, including mat black helmets. Nike probably designed them for CU.
uru7e4aq.jpg

Oklahoma is getting their asses kicked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Mariota under pressure doesn't look that good. Happy feet, unsure where to throw. NFL will pick him apart with those weaknesses.

Not sure what I think about this. I really wanted a Pac team in the NCG. Also I hate the SEC, I hate FSU and all Florida teams and I hate the Big 10. Looks like we are on the sidelines yet again for the NCG.

Mariota under pressure doesn't look that good. Happy feet, unsure where to throw. NFL will pick him apart with those weaknesses.

There have been no designed runs and there was talk coming out of Oregon that he injured his knee in the first half against UCLA. He came out of that game wearing a brace and he has been hesitant to run where he would usually take off. I cant blame this on him, I blame this on the coaching staff for not having a better ****ing game plan.

Not sure what I think about this. I really wanted a Pac team in the NCG. Also I hate the SEC, I hate FSU and all Florida teams and I hate the Big 10. Looks like we are on the sidelines yet again for the NCG.

I was with you, but watching Oregon pee down their leg makes me glad they aren't doing it in the NCG. Alabama would embarrass the **** out of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back