What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 7-9 Other Games Thread

Guys, lots of football to be played. Stanford may be right there at the end.

Whoregon fans already think that they are an elite legacy program. An MNC would make them unbearable.

I'd love to see a 1 loss Stanford getting into the NC game while undefeated Bailer gets left out.

Ohio State's schedule is just hilariously pathetic. Urban Meyer must be so glad he traded in the SEC for that ****. He barely even has to prepare his team each week.

Pretty obvious mariota is hurt and rattled. Oh well horray no p22 ncg. Great game by furd.

When Shaw took over Stanford I was skeptical, I was also wrong. It has been long enough that you can't say that he is just riding on Harbaughs coattails. It's just hard to understand how they had that epic fail at Utah.

Stanford is proving that you can have all the fancy uniforms and wide open offenses and speed and flash you want. They do have enough speed but don't rely on it. Moreso they block, they tackle, they win the turnover battle and they wear teams out with solid fundamental football. Their opponents know what they are going to do and they do it anyways.

I wonder if Nike is going to recall Oregon's shiny uniforms. Apparently they don't function properly while getting punched in the face.

End of 3 quarters and the Ducks look like they just want to get on the plane and get the heck outta there. Mentally and physically schooled.

This isn't just a blowout, its a complete beatdown. Even in most blowouts the losing team can convince themselves that if they had made a couple plays in the first quarter the game would have gone differently. In this game even that is gone, Oregon knows that even if they got some breaks they would have gotten pounded.

Stanford RB Gaffney with 41 carries.

DeAnthony Thomas laughing on the sideline.

Not over yet. Blocked FG for 6. Onside kick back to Oregon. Driving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back