What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Now that the negativity has lifted, what have you done?

Somebody in the ticket office and at the foundation must be thinking, "sheesh, why didn't we do this sooner?"

I might actuall answer the daily call from the CU Foundation now, too.

Oh yeah...I changed my sig line and screen name message.

Earthshattering. I know.

I applaud you 96, it was a sad parting but I sold my unicorn and went to pearl street and sold some hippies my pixie dust. I sent all of the money to the athletic department to pay for the names to be put back on the jersey's.

I am not doing anything different. I was already going to the game, I already donate, but it is nice I can do it with a lower blood pressure.

I applaud you 96, it was a sad parting but I sold my unicorn and went to pearl street and sold some hippies my pixie dust. I sent all of the money to the athletic department to pay for the names to be put back on the jersey's.

Did you sell the D Scott's unicorn or Munchie's?
Both were getting long in the tooth, but Munchie's was so beautiful it made my eyes hurt. If I need to go to the glue factory, I will.

unicorn-anatomy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic. I have rounded up 8 for the game tomorrow. Also sent emails to Cabral and Bohn. Offered Mr. Bohn some ideas on increasing support, not just asking for dollars up front. Building a long standing relationship at the grass roots level that will pay off with long term loyalty and increased financial support. We will see where that conversation goes. While I cannot afford more than I am contributing now from a dollar stand point, I do have some volunteer time I am willing to use to help them drive increased funding.

Also will get up to a hand full of B-ball games which I have not done in a couple of years.

I answered the CU Foundation call just five minutes ago. They are ruthless....they call everyday! I generally ignore the call (thanks caller id), but I answered today and gave them money.

I also made it clear that I was giving money because Hawk was gone. The guy said he has been getting a lot of that.

i'm not planning on making any changes until i see who bohn hires. if we hire logan or something i won't feel any better about the program than i did with hawkins

Back