1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now that USC was beat.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sooner_Fan, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Sooner_Fan

Sooner_Fan Guest

I guess it will have to be up to Oklahoma to battle LSU in the big game. :thumbsup:

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

There's a pretty decent chance Oklahoma loses next week against Mizzou.

OU is not that good this year. They have some nice players on offense (they don't play their best player nearly enough - Murray is a stud) but their defense stinks.

3. west coast

west coast Guest

Guess again, that game will suck and will make the big 12 look like ****, Ok looked average today

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Ohio State ain't going to lose.. LSU has a better chance of losing than them..

How crazy would it be if we had Boston College or South Florida vs Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl?

5. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Well if you were to take a quick look at tigerboard you would quickly learn that it is undoubtedly going to be Mizzou vs. OSU/LSU in the title game.

6. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

:lol:
    Are you serious? You really can't recognize your teams problems. Oh and I agree, I bet MIzzou has a great chance next week. Why don't you go find a Tiger board to talk your weekly smack.

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

ain't gonna happen. and if it did, playing LSU in New Orleans is a lose situation.

8. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

I doubt OU makes it to the championship game. You have a shot because I don't know if there is going to be a undefeated team this season? Hey maybe South Florida with give it a run! :smile2:

9. stampy

stampy Well-Known Member

I don't think LSU can beat Florida again--especially on a neutral field, and the SEC championship will be played in Atlanta.

Things are WIDE open right now--it could be any two of about 20 different teams from any of the BCS conferences playing in New Orleans. Crazy year!

10. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

South Florida vs. Hawaii:smile2:

11. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I can say one thing right now...if OU played LSU today I would expect that they lose by over 20. They aren't even on the same playing field.

Hell, if the other team in Oklahoma could ever have any consistency, I am not sure OU is even the best team in their own state.

12. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

People are being quite presumptive in putting LSU in Atlanta right now. The SEC West has been blown wide open in the past. It's not a done deal by any stretch.

13. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Don't forget Missouri is undefeated. OU still has to beat them. There is a lot of football team left to make these predictions.....