What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NU-MU Gameday thread

That's what I thought about the defense. Our players can't be that bad it all comes down to coaching. I need to get my fire the coaching staff signature ready. Mizzou is looking to make a statement so if they get the chance they will score 2 more times on us no problem. Hey guys look it's the Nebraska Pinkshirts. Defense my ass............looks like a bunch of girls practicing for cheerleading tryouts.

You might as well put that blackshirt thing away like 4 years ago. These are Cally's players and the really don look that great. I've seen a dominant NU defense in a very, very long time.

I thank god Pederson didn't hire Pellini. We fired GB for three straight blowouts against top tier teams. You guys are losing the second of two games against a top 25 team. Actually your being humiliated in this one. MU knows, btw, how many team lost, so they are making their case to be in the top 10 since they are 4-0. Anyway, you would think Pedersen would evaluate Callahan against the top tier like we did with GB. Instead, he extends him before the season.

Seriously guys and gals all bull**** aside I have sat here and tried to defend this team and stand behind them and this coaching staff, but right now I just don't understand the play calling or the defensive schemes. Cosgrove is continuing to run the 3-4 defense even though Mizzou is climing all over us like a 17 year old on prom night! Callahan just called the worst offensive series I have ever seen. I believe that we need to mark this down as the night that I ask for Pedersen, and the coaching staff to be fired. This is pretty bad. Good luck with the rest of the North because right now I don't see us winning another game the rest of the year. I stand behind the players, let me make that clear, but this coaching staff needs to disappear. Hey Pedersen good job on the extension you ****ing worthless slug. :sad2:

Now would be a good time to come to the hippy dark side. BigBuffIowan has a nice ring to it

You might as well put that blackshirt thing away like 4 years ago. These are Cally's players and the really don look that great. I've seen a dominant NU defense in a very, very long time.

I thank god Pederson didn't hire Pellini. We fired GB for three straight blowouts against top tier teams. You guys are losing the second of two games against a top 25 team. Actually your being humiliated in this one. MU knows, btw, how many team lost, so they are making their case to be in the top 10 since they are 4-0. Anyway, you would think Pedersen would evaluate Callahan against the top tier like we did with GB. Instead, he extends him before the season.

I've heard some people saying that this next recruit class that is coming in rivals any talent that T.O. ever had at NU. The problem is you can have all the talent in the world, but when you can't coach all your doing is wasting that talent. Also our DB's coach was quoted as saying "We don't like to play freshman because for every freshman you put in you lose one game." Yeah great thinking moron. We have our best players sitting on the bench because they think senority plays into the whole thing. :cry:

its a great day to be a Buff Fan. Damn, I ALMOST felt sorry for them, but then I remembered all the moroninc fans that we deal with...

Karma is hell man.

It looks like Neb needs to start over; Fire everyone - coach, AD, Univ president; find a WAC coach with personalitiy, principles and football knowledge; bring him on to town; add water and wait 14 months; Chris Peterson may consider the job

Anyone else see this while watching the game? :lol:

that sign is so great, i think that anyone who scores espn coverage vs nu should replicate them en masse.

It looks like Neb needs to start over; Fire everyone - coach, AD, Univ president; find a WAC coach with personalitiy, principles and football knowledge; bring him on to town; add water and wait 14 months; Chris Peterson may consider the job

:lol: unfortunately for the skers, they do not have the cash to do so. this past week, their assistant ad stepped down. this was known to be their "big dollar" man who tended to roll in the large donations to the university. the big dollar types loved him, by all accounts.

shuckers are screwed.

Those idiots on Huskerboard and whining that Mizzou ran it up on them with the fake field goal late in the game. This is what I cannot stand about NU trash, what ****ing hypocrites they are, if any of you Husker people read this and bitched about "classles" Missouri then go back and look up some of the scores you all hung on the Tigers back in the 80's and 90's. God I hate that team and their trashy fans.

Those idiots on Huskerboard and whining that Mizzou ran it up on them with the fake field goal late in the game. This is what I cannot stand about NU trash, what ****ing hypocrites they are, if any of you Husker people read this and bitched about "classles" Missouri then go back and look up some of the scores you all hung on the Tigers back in the 80's and 90's. God I hate that team and their trashy fans.

Yes that is ridiculous but what goes around comes around.:smile2:

Did you read this one? :rolleyes:

"The student section they keep showing looks liquored up good....hope are fans get out of their safe...."

I've heard some people saying that this next recruit class that is coming in rivals any talent that T.O. ever had at NU. The problem is you can have all the talent in the world, but when you can't coach all your doing is wasting that talent. Also our DB's coach was quoted as saying "We don't like to play freshman because for every freshman you put in you lose one game." Yeah great thinking moron. We have our best players sitting on the bench because they think senority plays into the whole thing. :cry:

beyond that issue, it seems that shuckers on pedia are up in arms that cally does not understand how to use a redshirt. they are livid that he wastes a redshirt as if the frosh are similar to "free agents".

Hmmmm....

http://ajthoughts.blogspot.com/

October 4, 2007

Uncharted Waters

...But I will tell you this. I know I speak for legions of my own fans, as well as those from all the other teams you so arrogantly thumbed your nose at over those past 3 decades. Nobody forgets your feigned pity claps after a “good game”. Nobody is buying anymore of this “Aww sucks” crap you people have faked for so long. Nobody is feeling one bit sorry for you when you bash other schools for having discipline problems, and then you tell the world things like, “Lawrence needs football in his life.”

You are the quintessential poster child of all things wrong with college sports. You’re phony. You’re arrogant. You’re self-indulgent and hypocritical shell of your former self. Even if my own team loses, I have enjoyed your slow tumble from grace. Even if in this one game, you pull yourself together and yank victory from the jaws of defeat, like you have so many times before…I will continue to feel this way.

Hate Week isn’t the same because we are not the same; at least not as we were before. We as fan bases have drifted in two separate directions and only one of us knows it.

And the final 48 hours countdown…

Here is the one big difference between Mizzo and NU. You NEVER saw a Nebraska team run up the score on anyone just to impress the voters. If you were beaten by 30, 40 pts it was because you could not stop 2nd, 3rd stringers who were doing nothing more than taking a hand off behind 2nd and 3rd string linemen from a 3rd string q/b and running right at you. No passing no trick plays just straight up football.
Will take our licks now, but what gos around always comes back around.

This is from one of their idiot fans in an argument with a Mizzou guy, didn't Callahan bust out a trick play last year on us with the game out of reach late?

This is from one of their idiot fans in an argument with a Mizzou guy, didn't Callahan bust out a trick play last year on us with the game out of reach late?

yeah, that genius was compliments of their superman.

callahangoodpress.jpg

I've heard some people saying that this next recruit class that is coming in rivals any talent that T.O. ever had at NU. The problem is you can have all the talent in the world, but when you can't coach all your doing is wasting that talent.

Can you say Rick Neuheisel?

Also our DB's coach was quoted as saying "We don't like to play freshman because for every freshman you put in you lose one game." Yeah great thinking moron. We have our best players sitting on the bench because they think senority plays into the whole thing. :cry:

I can see not playing guys for the purpose of preserving their eligibility and build depth. To a point Fr DBs are very easy to confuse and burn for a big play.

I think the sentiment that the defense and offense dont seem to have much chemistry or a sense of urgency was spot on. Your former WR Davis that works the Husker Network (?) made that pretty clear on TV last night. The point is the players are not buying what the coaches have sold them.

Here is the one big difference between Mizzo and NU. You NEVER saw a Nebraska team run up the score on anyone just to impress the voters. If you were beaten by 30, 40 pts it was because you could not stop 2nd, 3rd stringers who were doing nothing more than taking a hand off behind 2nd and 3rd string linemen from a 3rd string q/b and running right at you. No passing no trick plays just straight up football.
Will take our licks now, but what gos around always comes back around.

Problem is that you guys were getting pancaked with your first team still on the field. If the shoe had been on the other foot you would not have made that post. Sorry but, you guys have bullseye on your backs for the years of pain you inflicted on the rest of the conference. I guess its just your turn to go to the wood shed.

Hmmmm....

http://ajthoughts.blogspot.com/

October 4, 2007

Uncharted Waters

...But I will tell you this. I know I speak for legions of my own fans, as well as those from all the other teams you so arrogantly thumbed your nose at over those past 3 decades. Nobody forgets your feigned pity claps after a “good game”. Nobody is buying anymore of this “Aww sucks” crap you people have faked for so long. Nobody is feeling one bit sorry for you when you bash other schools for having discipline problems, and then you tell the world things like, “Lawrence needs football in his life.”

You are the quintessential poster child of all things wrong with college sports. You’re phony. You’re arrogant. You’re self-indulgent and hypocritical shell of your former self. Even if my own team loses, I have enjoyed your slow tumble from grace. Even if in this one game, you pull yourself together and yank victory from the jaws of defeat, like you have so many times before…I will continue to feel this way.

Hate Week isn’t the same because we are not the same; at least not as we were before. We as fan bases have drifted in two separate directions and only one of us knows it.

And the final 48 hours countdown…

I couldn't agree with that more! Well said, especially about the "feigned pity claps", something we all have known about for years.

Can I borrow that pic? lol

that pic was posted on huskerpedia, from what i gather is either a husker detractant, or a sarcastic as hell husker.

i do not spend a whole lot of time there - maybe visit 2-3 times a year to quickly gague the pulse of the loony red hoarde.

i am figuring that if they are going to let that fark stay up there, then it is open season.

beyond that issue, it seems that shuckers on pedia are up in arms that cally does not understand how to use a redshirt. they are livid that he wastes a redshirt as if the frosh are similar to "free agents".

He does waste redshirts on stupid decisions. Hey let's bring in Castille for a couple looks here and there in the first two games and then not play him the next four??? That makes no sense. :confused:

Back