What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NU-MU Gameday thread

This is from one of their idiot fans in an argument with a Mizzou guy, didn't Callahan bust out a trick play last year on us with the game out of reach late?

I think it's bull**** that they are bitching about them running the score up on us. Do I like it..............NO. I can't blame them though because they were trying to make a statement and they wanted to get some revenge.

Nebraska's season resembles something out of Shakespeare. This Maurice Purify story is the play-within-a-play. The broader tragedy is Nebraska, Prince of Denmark.

To be, or not to be. That IS the question.

Nebraska's season resembles something out of Shakespeare. This Maurice Purify story is the play-within-a-play. The broader tragedy is Nebraska, Prince of Denmark.

To be, or not to be. That IS the question.

wow! you are quite the cultured individual! :smile2:

that pic was posted on huskerpedia, from what i gather is either a husker detractant, or a sarcastic as hell husker.

i do not spend a whole lot of time there - maybe visit 2-3 times a year to quickly gague the pulse of the loony red hoarde.

i am figuring that if they are going to let that fark stay up there, then it is open season.

You'll have to spend more time there this week, it should be quite entertaining.:smile2:

only saw the last 10 min of the game thankfully (was at a Shooter Jennings concert in Clear Lake, IA) and all I have to say is this program is going the wrong direction and there will be a few more ass-whoopins more than likely.

only saw the last 10 min of the game thankfully (was at a Shooter Jennings concert in Clear Lake, IA) and all I have to say is this program is going the wrong direction and there will be a few more ass-whoopins more than likely.

Take it from me it was a LONG game............:cry:

Back