What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NU vs. Mizzery

I prefer seeing Nebraska on the top of the Big12 North if we aren't. I hate seeing Missouri win games, I'd prefer they go back to battling Kansas for the best of the second wave of North teams.

While I don't think NU is a top-10 team, I still think they're pretty good and are probably ranked appropriately. Misery is a farce, they beat an Illini team that is one of the biggest flops in any BCS conference so far and Bowling Green damm near beat their ass. Gabbert has played well but this will be the first good defense that misery has faced. NU by 2-3 TD's.

While I don't think NU is a top-10 team, I still think they're pretty good and are probably ranked appropriately. Misery is a farce, they beat an Illini team that is one of the biggest flops in any BCS conference so far and Bowling Green damm near beat their ass. Gabbert has played well but this will be the first good defense that misery has faced. NU by 2-3 TD's.

I'm with u.. I think kNU blasts Missouri, thus making Sker nation feel like they have accomplished something... :cry:

But even though they've had a couple hickups, I still think KU's experience makes them the favorite to win the North.

It usually only rains that hard in NCAA 10... when you're a huge underdog on the road and you need a perfect game. Damn you EA.

I don't know why he threw it out of bounds because he had a hold of the ball, I guess maybe he was was just worried about it getting blocked? :confused:

I wish they'd set up a dedicated "Bo Cam" so we can see his expressions during these special-team miscues.

He might not survive another safety...

It usually only rains that hard in NCAA 10... when you're a huge underdog on the road and you need a perfect game. Damn you EA.

I think 5 out of my first 7 games had rain in with one being snow.. I was the Buffs. . It was crazy..

This reminds me of that MNF game a few years ago in Pittsburgh against Miami..

I think 5 out of my first 7 games had rain in with one being snow.. I was the Buffs. . It was crazy..

I know, it's crazy how the game stacks the deck against you when you're the Buffs. I've bought every version of the game for about 10 years and it definitely seems like the EA guys have no love for CU. Although they were pretty generous with the ratings this year for the QB's and RB's. Cody with 78 speed? Huh? More like 60 would be right.

Last edited:
I know, it's crazy how the game stacks the deck against you when you're the Buffs. I've bought every version of the game for about 10 years and it definitely seems like the EA guys have no love for CU. Although they were pretty generous with the ratings this year for the QB's and RB's. Cody with 78 speed? Huh? More like 60 would be right.

I just run the frickin ball with Scott, Stewart and Sumler. .. I can only pass out of the hail mary formation or its INTERCEPTION.. When Hawk throws picks I replace him with Hansen.. :lol:

I just run the frickin ball with Scott, Stewart and Sumler. .. I can only pass out of the hail mary formation or its INTERCEPTION.. When Hawk throws picks I replace him with Hansen.. :lol:

Me too but it seems like they got the ratings backwards for Cody and Tyler. TH is only 70 speed so I can't run any option with him. I'm playing on Heisman so it's pretty unforgiving. My strategy has been to get Scott 25 carries per game and Stewart about 15. I've got the sub-out at 70 so Speedy comes in pretty often. In the passing game J-fly (get with the times EA) is surprisingly slow so I can only run short slants and drag routes to him and Simas. Depressing how it replicates real life.

Edit: on a side note if anyone has a really good roster file could you hook a brother up?

Me too but it seems like they got the ratings backwards for Cody and Tyler. TH is only 70 speed so I can't run any option with him. I'm playing on Heisman so it's pretty unforgiving. My strategy has been to get Scott 25 carries per game and Stewart about 15. I've got the sub-out at 70 so Speedy comes in pretty often. In the passing game J-fly (get with the times EA) is surprisingly slow so I can only run short slants and drag routes to him and Simas. Depressing how it replicates real life.

Edit: on a side note if anyone has a really good roster file could you hook a brother up?

I got a great one if you have NHL 10 (for ps3)..

Haven't found one that's free yet for NCAA 10. If you google NCAA 10 rosters download stuff will come up..

I redshirted Smith and will use him as Toney Clemons next season.. :thumbsup:

Nice to hear them rip on Watson.

Surprise, anytime Watson ever went up against a halfway decent team on the road he had trouble moving the ball...

I'm surprised he gets as much love as he does by Nebraska fans. Must be from watching the crap offenses of Solich and Clownahan..

I got a great one if you have NHL 10 (for ps3)..

Haven't found one that's free yet for NCAA 10. If you google NCAA 10 rosters download stuff will come up..

I redshirted Smith and will use him as Toney Clemons next season.. :thumbsup:

I haven't gotten NHL 10 yet but I plan to. Yeah I see that there's rosters available for free but the one I got seems a little shoddy. Anyway I'll keep looking.

I haven't gotten NHL 10 yet but I plan to. Yeah I see that there's rosters available for free but the one I got seems a little shoddy. Anyway I'll keep looking.

I believe EA does an upgrade but you have to pay.. Not sure though..

NHL 10 is pretty awesome.. Probably the best sports game I've played with the exception of Tiger Woods on the Wii..

Smart money says the guy who "busted the assignment" dies in the locker-room at halftime.

Back