What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NU vs. Mizzery

I thought Mizzou had this all wrapped up going into the 4th...

:sad2:

Assuming nebraska wins:

At least Mizzou isn't a top 20 team. I'd hate to see that streak end.

Missouri sucks and so does this 5 star QB who's afraid to get hit..

IF I was a DC I'd blitz that fool every down.. But don't worry, Collins will rush 3 when we play them. .. :lol:

Nebraska has this game in the bag, off to the baseball game..

Neither of these teams are unbeatable but it'll be a squeaker with either one, if we can compete. I ****ing hate Nebraska with a passion but I will admit one thing, #93 is a bad man and definitely NFL material.

Here's a topic that I'm sure that has been discussed to death, though I've never actually seen the discussion:

nebraska fans frequently visit us here at Allbuffs and kindly explain that we didn't deserve the 1990 MNC due to the 5th down fiasco.

However, this game brought back memories of the 1997 "flea-kicker" which was another unlikely officiating fiasco of which Mizzou was a victim.

What's the difference between nebraska's 97 MNC and Colorado's MNC? Are both marred by controversy? It seems that in the minds of nebraska fans, only ours is.

Anybody?

Here's a topic that I'm sure that has been discussed to death, though I've never actually seen the discussion:

nebraska fans frequently visit us here at Allbuffs and kindly explain that we didn't deserve the 1990 MNC due to the 5th down fiasco.

However, this game brought back memories of the 1997 "flea-kicker" which was another unlikely officiating fiasco of which Mizzou was a victim.

What's the difference between nebraska's 97 MNC and Colorado's MNC? Are both marred by controversy? It seems that in the minds of nebraska fans, only ours is.

Anybody?

The 97 championship was totally bogus because going into the bowls, Michigan was #1 in both polls and all the coaches decided "oh let's give another championship for Tom" and changed their votes after BOTH teams won their bowl games.

Michigan that year was a far superior team than Nebraska was..

Back