What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nubs vs Badgers - first Big 10 game for the corn.

Yes I realize that so **** off. Sorry I'm not a supremely funny and smart **** like the lot of you seem to be, or at least think.

You're asking me to **** off? Oh, the irony.. You're the asshole trying to be snide and corrective with a post that was obviously not intended to be taken literally. Of course we KNOW the mountain is still there, do you really think we're that stupid, unless you are that stupid?

You're asking me to **** off? Oh, the irony.. You're the asshole trying to be snide and corrective with a post that was obviously not intended to be taken literally. Of course we KNOW the mountain is still there, do you really think we're that stupid, unless you are that stupid?
Yes I am that stupid to think that you guys don't think the mountain is there. You got me.

Yeah, I do. Are you saying the mountain did disappear if you weren't serious? Otherwise what would be the point of that post? I really, really want to know!
middle-finger.jpg

I would like to aplogize for not being the extremely smart, extremely mature, extremely funny, 19 year old like the rest of you 35 year olds and I am sure you were as knowledgeable and mature as you are at 35 as you were at 19. I just wish and hope that one day when I am 35 I could have 1/10 of the intelligence y'all have. My life would then be complete.

Last edited:
middle-finger.jpg

I would like to aplogize for not being the extremely smart, extremely mature, extremely funny, 19 year old like the rest of you 35 year olds and I am sure you were as knowledgeable and mature as you are at 35 as you were at 19. I just wish and hope that one day when I am 35 I could have 1/10 of the intelligence y'all have. My life would then be complete.
keep hiding behind that age, you are old enough to go to war son.

Decent thread. Not sure if I would again though.

The key is to find the posts where it says that I've ignored tini and if there are a lot of them on one page, then i just go back a page or two and start reading from there, but this time i click the "view post" on tini's to see what's been going on. pretty good for avoiding the not-so-good posts and making good use of my time (well, my time where i like to **** around online)

the-more-you-know1.jpg

The key is to find the posts where it says that I've ignored tini and if there are a lot of them on one page, then i just go back a page or two and start reading from there, but this time i click the "view post" on tini's to see what's been going on. pretty good for avoiding the not-so-good posts and making good use of my time (well, my time where i like to **** around online)

View attachment 7481
So you read like three posts of this thread. Well I wasted my time writing that.

So you read like three posts of this thread. Well I wasted my time writing that.

Hey now, don't knock my system. I'm not sure I'm adequately conveying it across the internets.

Anyway, "Just remember, AB posters are 80% drunk and 40% idots." Most people I have on ignore have redeeming qualities, at least internet-message board qualities that i find entertaining from far away, not the socially-redeeming qualities i would see in someone i interacted with in person. but from far, far away, you're fun.

Last edited:
Yup but I'm sick of damn near everyone on here acting like they were a model citizen at 19.

Sorry Tini but Your age is not a valid excuse for your subpar online message board abilities. I'm only one year older then you and I'm universally worshiped on this site and was voted an AllBuffs champion. Your right, as a 19 year old you dont have to be a model citizen, but you should strive to be more like JRK.

Sorry Tini but Your age is not a valid excuse for your subpar online message board abilities. I'm only one year older then you and I'm universally worshiped on this site and was voted an AllBuffs champion. Your right, as a 19 year old you dont have to be a model citizen, but you should strive to be more like JRK.
So I should attempt to be a twatwaffle to the fullest extent?

I think you mean than, not then.

I am a graduate of both CU and Wisconsin (was at UW for Brian Calhoun's 2 years of eligibility). My wife's family has been in Madison for over 4 generations and have been season ticket holders since the lend lease teams of the 40's. I can confirm 50 yard line tickets have been selling for $1000 but I can also confirm that the waiting list for season tickets is so deep That any nub fans would have to make a very sizable donation to jump in line (well in excess of $1000). given demand, UW is expecting 30,000 Nebraska fans, they are renting union south (kinda like the UMC at Boulder) to NU for a huge tailgate and viewing party. Madison is going to be nuts this weekend. I will be at the game this weekend and I expect the Nub factor IN CAMP RANDALL to be minimal but will be significant in Madison. Looking forward to a beat down of Nebraska but weekend won't be complete without a Buff victory at Folsom. GO BUFFS & BADGERS!!!!!

Then why did you have to remind us that the mountain is still there a few posts back? Wait, you forgot to use the sarcasm font too?

Where is our Kansas State fan friend (forgot his name) when you need him......

HE can tell us where the mountains are!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't hate the corn as much anymore. Maybe it has to do with their fans not spewing their **** at us. I'm sure if we meet up again, or I saw their fans start their obnoxious ways again, that would change. I just don't have the "hate", where I watch them on tv and hope they lose every game like I used to.

I think NU goes down by 14. The top tier of the B1G dominates Nubs. Nebraska relies too much on their QB. Wisconsin is multi-dimensional and Wilson will eat up the black shirts. Bo Pelini aneurysm by the half is even odds. Nub trolls on big ten boards drops dramatically. I am so happy those pricks are not here any more.

I was talking to a guy yesterday who is a big fusker fan and had been up to Laramie to see them. He is predicting that they are going to get rolled big time this weekend. I think "destroyed" was the actual word he used. I've heard 2-3 people who were at that game talk about how terrible the fuskers looked, Martinez in particular...

Well it's still there, just in a lesser way. Just watch where you step.

Dude, you suck. Why did you have to be literal and try ruin a good a joke? It's the ****ing principle of it, dumbass.

Yes I realize that so **** off. Sorry I'm not a supremely funny and smart **** like the lot of you seem to be, or at least think.

Yes I am that stupid to think that you guys don't think the mountain is there. You got me.

Then why did you have to remind us that the mountain is still there a few posts back? Wait, you forgot to use the sarcasm font too?

Do you really think I was serious? God damn...

Yeah, I do. Are you saying the mountain did disappear if you weren't serious? Otherwise what would be the point of that post? I really, really want to know!

[video=youtube;4mGVNySpCaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGVNySpCaA&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;3069OvmPJqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3069OvmPJqw&feature=related[/video]

Back