What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nubs vs Badgers - first Big 10 game for the corn.

Would I be a closet fusker fan with these items in my man cave?

18156_1352555656848_1320110575_31002352_1336135_n.jpg

18156_1352555776851_1320110575_31002355_1214885_n.jpg

47671_1773388657410_1320110575_31961500_3203908_n.jpg

282652_2271566031533_1320110575_32674856_815158_n.jpg

I just have to clarify because 66 reminded everybody that my grandpa was a fusker. And I like to show off my **** when I get the chance.

Unleash: You amaze me with all the photos of your collection of Buffalo "****" that you have collected through the years. I don't believe you have posted photos of the same stuff twice. Sincerely, if there ever is/was a greater fan of the Buffs than you, I would like to meet him!

Keep the passion!

Surveyor: You are just jealous your double wide doesn't have a basement. On Wisconsin! This one won't even be close.

Surveyor: You are just jealous your double wide doesn't have a basement. On Wisconsin! This one won't even be close.

Double wide! No, I live in a tent most of the year. As for Wisconsin; They should win the game, but Nebraska might surprise us.

Will the whole stadium be red?

It will be interesting to see. Look for how much black is in the stadium. T.O. asked the fans to wear black for the game today.

Leash, excellent use of the dry-erase board for boob-sketching.

That graphic earlier....their Oline average is 1 inch taller and 11 pounds heavier than the Packers Oline. 3 of their last years Oline guys are starters in the NFL. I have Oline envy

That graphic earlier....their Oline average is 1 inch taller and 11 pounds heavier than the Packers Oline. 3 of their last years Oline guys are starters in the NFL. I have Oline envy
Must be nice to have a o line who can run block consistently....

all coaching. they don't recruit the best prospects, just turn beefy farm boys into roadgraders.

nebraska doesn'nt belong on the field with Wisconsin. This isn't a typical Big 10 team, either. Top 5 in the country, this team is powerful and loaded.

It will be interesting to see. Look for how much black is in the stadium. T.O. asked the fans to wear black for the game today.[/QUOTE]

Well at least the Fusker fans were prepared for a funeral.:lol:

Russell Wilson is badass. nebraska isn't in Wisky's class. Welcome to the Big ten, nubs. Looks like you have work to do, just like we do.

Russell Wilson is badass. nebraska isn't in Wisky's class. Welcome to the Big ten, nubs. Looks like you have work to do, just like we do.

Well, in their defense they were playing a slightly better team than we played today. On the road.

Well, in their defense they were playing a slightly better team than we played today. On the road.

They're facing what we faced last week, although they coasted through a few more little sister games than we did on the way. Wisky is the class of the conference, and top 3 nationwide.

Was listening to this on 880am out of Nebraska on my way home from Boulder tonight. The fusker propaganda team (the announcers) were having a very hard time painting a smiley face on this one. Kind of funny.

Back