What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nubs vs Badgers - first Big 10 game for the corn.

Not that it makes today better, but I admit I chuckled when I just heard UW fans chanting "Big 10 football!"

Nu is getting thumped.

If Wiscy puts 60+ on them will they fire another coach? Gonna be interesting to see the fusker fans trying to hide this week.

Damn I can't say anything without you jumping all over me. So **** you.

No, **** you, **** you, **** you.

I'm tired of you running your mouth, playing fan police, and telling everyone else how we should root for the Buffs. Most of us have been Buff fans for a lot longer than you've been alive. I've been to well over 100 games in Folsom (probably closer to 150 - what's your number?). And I was there to see the **** show today. I'll be there for the next game, win, lose or draw. And I'll be there for the next one, and the one after that, etcetera. I can be pissed and still be a fan. I can be pissed and still show up next home game. You don't seem to understand that the people who are still supporting CU today are the people who will always support CU. The bandwagon fans dropped off several years ago. And those of us who have been here through thick and thin don't need a whiny, bitchy 20 year old Metro transfer to tell us how to be fans. We've been fans since your mom should have told your dad to pull out and shoot it in her hair, and we'll be fans long after you decide one of your 17 other teams is more interesting to you than the Buffs.

**** off. Suck my dick. And just go away. Don't explain yourself. Don't try and tell me how you are right. Just go the hell away. And don't come back.

That Slow Motion Wave was cool...as well as the "Big 10 Football" chant...not sure about the entire stadium breaking out in song though LOL

My number? Well every home game since '97 + a few before that so whatever that number is. I also never went to Metro by the way.

No other team will be more interesting than the Buffs. I didn't get on you for quiting, I did others but they said they were done. Not real fans. Have a good one!

Loving this game. Glad to see the bitch slappings that were occurring in the Big 12 are going to continue in the Big 10.

Allsome way to end the game. Timeout to try and score a td and Martinez gets stuffed

Remember back when the fuskers played closer games against top 10 teams than against teams like Wyoming? :lol:

I knew Winsconsin would beat them down. What was probably worse for them is it looked like old fusker football used against them. I don't know what NU fans expected, but they always seemed arrogant to me when I ran across them, so they probably thought they would do better. I think they will develop a new respect for Big 10 football after this season. Walking into those 100k stadiums can do that. The conference can be pretty brutal.

Sat at the bar at Oskar Blues with two NU alums in town from Iowa for the GABF. We shared a **** you Texas toast. they were not happy with the results. I was indifferent.

Funny, I haven't seen any hucksters around here over the last 24 hours. The beating in Camp Randall was the silver lining in yesterdays dark cloud

Funny, I haven't seen any hucksters around here over the last 24 hours. The beating in Camp Randall was the silver lining in yesterdays dark cloud

I happened to stumble upon a board with Badgers and Fuskers and they were trying to convince the UW fans how significant they are regardless of the results of the game.

UW is for real, great team and Wilson is an absolute stud. Between Toon, Ball, and Wilson they were all over our defense. Obviously Martinez had his issues, but the O.C. needs to figure out what kind of offense he is planning on running. If it's a passing offense, Martinez ain't the guy. If it's a running offense, then run the ball. It's a damn shame Burkhead isn't getting the ball more, the guy is a baller and deserves the chance. Our offense has some pretty good talent, but if the QB ain't doing his job, it don't matter. Defense is just plain terrible, but the secondary is very young and inexperienced so I figured they'd throw all over us.

kNU fans need to figure out that beating the snot out of Chattanooga, Fresno, and Wyoming along with beating Washington with a lot of help from the refs doesn't make a team a championship contender. kNU isn't a bad team but nowhere near as good as their fans think they are.

kNU fans need to figure out that beating the snot out of Chattanooga, Fresno, and Wyoming along with beating Washington with a lot of help from the refs doesn't make a team a championship contender. kNU isn't a bad team but nowhere near as good as their fans think they are.

I never thought we were a championship team, way too young to think we can win a championship and that showed last night. As soon as we started having problems the youth and inexperience showed up and they got down on themselves rather than facing adversity. When you see a team give up, they have some maturity problems. We will win more games than we lose this season because frankly the B1G as a whole is down besides Wisconsin. I do think we'll beat Ohio State, but that's not saying much. I have us losing to Michigan, Penn State, possibly Michigan State, and possibly Iowa. At this point I don't want to see us in the conference championship game because we aren't right on the field. We'll get our asses handed to us again.................

I have us losing to Michigan,Penn State, possibly Michigan State, and possibly Iowa. At this point I don't want to see us in the conference championship game because we aren't right on the field. We'll get our asses handed to us again.................

Go back and do your homework on PSU..... they suck. If you lose to them, you should be unranked.

Go back and do your homework on PSU..... they suck. If you lose to them, you should be unranked.

And I know what you're saying, but we do have to play at their house so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because I have no idea how we'll do against the rest of the B1G. I don't think anyone will beat Wisky in the B1G and everyone else is just average to bad right now. Even Michigan State looked like crap against OSU so I wasn't impressed with them either. Michigan is really the only one I'm worried about at this point until the others start playing better. It's gonna be one big retard fest in the fight to get beaten by Wisconsin again.

Back