What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nubs vs Northwestern

Enlighten me, please.
Pig likes it, you get dirty.

Ignore the troll. It takes a certain kind of person to post on a different fan board where no one shares their point of view. Notice how much time he spends here? There's no way he spends an equal amount of time and positive energy on the Nub boards. He's not a nub fan, he's a fan of the passive aggressive grind. Did you notice his excuse for being a ****head was because it happened to him first?

Pig likes it, you get dirty.

Ignore the troll. It takes a certain kind of person to post on a different fan board where no one shares their point of view. Notice how much time he spends here? There's no way he spends an equal amount of time and positive energy on the Nub boards. He's not a nub fan, he's a fan of the passive aggressive grind. Did you notice his excuse for being a ****head was because it happened to him first?

Got it. Thx. The funny thing is...he started it.

Not meant to be condescending at all. I will add not not many (if anyone) knows much about me. I like the Buffs and Boulder. Great town. Just don't tell anyone where you are from or some will roast you to no end.

I wish / hope for things to turn around soon with the football team. The atmosphere around here is becoming toxic, not only toward me, but to some of the die-hard Buff fans who are really starting to get after each other. A football win is badly needed.

BTW, I find Spaceman's post funny as hell. I can take the bull**** flipped my way. Just be able to take some back if I decide to give it. Which I won't much until the Buffs start to kick some on the football field.

First bold - the best Huskers aren't afraid to reveal a little about themselves. BRI and Kamel are examples of Husker fans that add value by virtue of their humanity. You, on the other hand, keep your details and vulnerabilities under wraps. This choice to hide who you are makes you dull, uninteresting, and pathetic.

Second bold - That's a threat. And it's condescending. And it's bull****. I'm not the only one on this board to get a neg rep and/or PM from you that was defensive in nature, and generally pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Northwestern does this to someone every year, I had a feeling we'd lose this game. Just beat MSU, emotional high, Northwestern game sandwiched in between MSU and PSU game, Top 10 ranking, recipe for disaster. Hats off to Northwestern, they wanted it more, their "back-up" QB is much better than Persa.

Last edited:
Northwestern does this to someone every year, I had a feeling we'd lose this game. Just beat MSU, emotional high, Northwestern game sandwiched in between MSU and Michigan game, Top 10 ranking, recipe for disaster. Hats off to Northwestern, they wanted it more, their "back-up" QB is much better than Persa.

****ing fumbles and insisted on trying the stupid option 2 out of 3 downs on every possession in the 1st qtr. The pass was there the whole damn game and we could have carved them up. Beck is infuriating sometimes. Sad weekend :(

and 2 qb's that looked great this past weekend - ksu and n(w)u.... right here out of Colorado, did we even try to recruit??

First bold - the best Huskers aren't afraid to reveal a little about themselves. BRI and Kamel are examples of Husker fans that add value by virtue of their humanity. You, on the other hand, keep your details and vulnerabilities under wraps. This choice to hide who you are makes you dull, uninteresting, and pathetic.

Second bold - That's a threat. And it's condescending. And it's bull****. I'm not the only one on this board to get a neg rep and/or PM from you that was defensive in nature, and generally pathetic.

Humanity? I have no humanity rofl gtfo.

Allow me to translate, for those who don't speak "Fool."

Great question!Thanks for finally feeding the troll As a matter of fact yes. I was visiting(during the off season even) and some Buff fans found out I was from Nebraskasaw me in bright red jorts screaming Go Big Red in a supermarket parking lot. They went way over the topThey failed to recognize Nebraska's inherent wonderful-ness and actually refused to wash my Isuzu Rodeo. I guess it was the two beers they drankwhat lightweights! I finished that bottle of thunderbird, man!. I was warned it could get ugly, and it didI listened to the deranged loon-poodles on HuskerPedia and my then hallucinated a CU fan keying my Isuzu..

Now before you go to the next step. I have lots of friends and relatives who have been treated like **** while in Boulder watching NU / CU games through the yearsI have heard plenty of vague, and not very plausible stories about evil CU fans from fellow Nebraska fans who act like arrogant fools and then act surprised when nobody likes it when they come to town.

I just think time will pass and all that will be in the pastwe have already started annoying Iowa fans. Just, as Buff fans, don't let the Oregon, ASU and Arizona fans drag you down with their behavior. They can be nasty!actually have the gall to cheer for their own teams when they play Nebraska.

I hope I've cleared up any confusion as to what Buff Surveyor really meant.

joker.gif

and 2 qb's that looked great this past weekend - ksu and n(w)u.... right here out of Colorado, did we even try to recruit??

I don't remember a lot of angst about Klein around here when he came out. But at that point there was only one QB in the state of Colorado the coaching staff cared about, and he was on the roster.

As for Colter, that's infuriating because the Cody issue was off the table with him. But as you suggest, CU had pretty much given up on recruiting about his sophomore year of HS, so it's not too surprising he looked out of state...

I don't remember a lot of angst about Klein around here when he came out. But at that point there was only one QB in the state of Colorado the coaching staff cared about, and he was on the roster.

As for Colter, that's infuriating because the Cody issue was off the table with him. But as you suggest, CU had pretty much given up on recruiting about his sophomore year of HS, so it's not too surprising he looked out of state...

Colter was offered by Nebraska at the same time Brion Carnes was. Brion took the scholly and then Colter went to Northwestern. He apparently was on the fence between the two schools and once Brion took the scholly picked Northwestern. Apparently Colter and Kenny Bell are very good friends. How CU didn't go after Colter or Bell is amazing to me?

Last edited:
Colter was offered by Nebraska at the same time Brion Carnes was. Brion took the scholly and then Colter went to Northwestern. He apparently was on the fence between the two schools and once Brion took the scholly picked Northwestern. Apparently Colter and Kenny Bell are very good friends. How CU didn't go after Colter our Bell is amazing to me?

dan-hawkins-intramurals_medium.jpg

Humanity? I have no humanity rofl gtfo.

By humanity, I meant camaro with husker plates, marrying into the bon jovi syndacate, almost killing your dog, and general selfdepricating jackassery.

Colter was offered by Nebraska at the same time Brion Carnes was. Brion took the scholly and then Colter went to Northwestern. He apparently was on the fence between the two schools and once Brion took the scholly picked Northwestern. Apparently Colter and Kenny Bell are very good friends. How CU didn't go after Colter or Bell is amazing to me?

Kain was originally committed to Stanford. But yes as I stated earlier in this thread I played with both of them on my middle school team and the were best friends then. Funny thing is back then Kain was amazing, but Kenny was tiny he was really fast but nothing else, he was our backup qb and starting corner. Then he got a huuuge growth spurt in high school and his talents and recruiting blew up. CU went after KB but he made it clear he didn't want to play for Hawk. Had Embree been the coach then he would have been a CU lock along with Colter as well because all 3 families go way back.

Kain was originally committed to Stanford. But yes as I stated earlier in this thread I played with both of them on my middle school team and the were best friends then. Funny thing is back then Kain was amazing, but Kenny was tiny he was really fast but nothing else, he was our backup qb and starting corner. Then he got a huuuge growth spurt in high school and his talents and recruiting blew up. CU went after KB but he made it clear he didn't want to play for Hawk. Had Embree been the coach then he would have been a CU lock along with Colter as well because all 3 families go way back.

Didn't see you mention this earlier in the thread as I didn't read all of it. Interesting tidbits............

Stanford also basically told him to look elsewhere after he committed.

Back