What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Number 10 Team in CFP!

manhattanbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I thought this team could win 3-4 games pre-season. I thought it would be another year of "Buffs being Buffs" with us finding ways to lose. This year, our team found ways to win. Ten wins and finished #10 in the final CFP ranking.

While the team heightened my expectations as the year went along, to see this team be top 10 after being **** for 10+ years, I am so proud of these players and coaches. I know some of you have echoed this sentiment. However, after seeing a top 10 ranking for our Colorado Golden Buffaloes, I just can't help but reflect on how far this team has come.

And when we beat Okie Lite, we'll be assured of a Top Ten finish. Who among us would have dared dream of that at the start of the season?

I fully expect us to drop off a bit next year ... losing so many starters, especially on defense. But the foundation has been laid, and the recruiting is getting better and should do nothing but improve down the road, and will start paying dividends two years from now. The Rise will continue!

GO BUFFS!!! And way to go!!

What a great season...I'm thinking we will be favored and will win...so 11 win season and top 10 finish is AMAZING!!! Way to go Buffs!

And when we beat Okie Lite, we'll be assured of a Top Ten finish. Who among us would have dared dream of that at the start of the season?

I fully expect us to drop off a bit next year ... losing so many starters, especially on defense. But the foundation has been laid, and the recruiting is getting better and should do nothing but improve down the road, and will start paying dividends two years from now. The Rise will continue!

GO BUFFS!!! And way to go!!

Honestly I expect the Offense to be better next season. Losing Sefo and Kelley, but adding some damn good players from injury and recruiting. The offense will be as experienced and talented next season as the defense was this season, maybe even more so.

Back