What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NWBuff

I have mine too. Thanks! Would you like a return copy of the 28-12 CU-NU game at Lincoln one fine freezing day in 88 or 89? Which one was it? Can't even remember. The one with Bienimy running for 4 4th quarter TD's.

You guys are welcome. I am sorry it took so long to get them out. I believe that there are four requests outstanding and when I get a few minutes to burn them I will drop them in the mail, BuffLuke, Marching Buff, one or two more that I can't remember at the moment.

Now, I need to find a sports bar tomorrow since the game is not on FSN up here.

Cool been waitin on that, I appreciate it. Lets hope we get another result like that game this week. Wasnt the '90 game 27-12? Hell it might have been 28, I know all the points came in the fourth. Been a long time though, I was about 10 at the time.

Go Buffs!!!

I have mine too. Thanks! Would you like a return copy of the 28-12 CU-NU game at Lincoln one fine freezing day in 88 or 89? Which one was it? Can't even remember. The one with Bienimy running for 4 4th quarter TD's.

1988 7-0 jj fumbles in the open field'
1989 27-21 fuskers score on the first play, darian has a great pitch to jj

1988 7-0 jj fumbles in the open field'
1989 27-21 fuskers score on the first play, darian has a great pitch to jj

Sorry. 1990 it is. I was living in Cali and slinging planes into the air for Uncle Sam, so I did not get to go to hardly any games during CU's glory years.

Luckily I am around for the ones coming up now!!

Back