What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 15 - Colorado @ Washington

That name is mad sick yo! Welcome and good post. Now get me a damn beer and a sammich, I'm hungry.

So you think we're getting a safety? I could see that.

midway through the 2nd quarter, their qb will be so terrified that he will run backwards and kneel down in the endzone rather than have to risk being sacked again.

midway through the 2nd quarter, their qb will be so terrified that he will run backwards and kneel down in the endzone rather than have to risk being sacked again.

I thought Cody was out of eligibility.

UW-CU Predictions

Looks like everyone on the Dawgman staff is confident in the final result:

http://washington.scout.com/2/1117224.html

We have yet to put away anyone "we should" this year or really even last year (Utah was closer than the score would indicate if you consider the plethora of turnovers), so I will believe it when I see it.

Looks like everyone on the Dawgman staff is confident in the final result:

http://washington.scout.com/2/1117224.html

We have yet to put away anyone "we should" this year or really even last year (Utah was closer than the score would indicate if you consider the plethora of turnovers), so I will believe it when I see it.
I wouldn't be so confident...if there is anything the Buffs have been good at this year, it is screwing the pooch...we may be in this one.

yes, but why do they call her "lassie"?

I'm back in the barracks and my Mac sucks for cutting and pasting photos, so just assume I put a Kim Cattrail picture here, back from her Porky's days.

I'm back in the barracks and my Mac sucks for cutting and pasting photos, so just assume I put a Kim Cattrail picture here, back from her Porky's days.

correct. you are a veritable encyclopedia of useless movie trivia.

One of the dudes at work is predicting victory. It gives me a little confidence, his only prediction for Stanford was picking off Luck twice. (Halfway right)

UDub fans are cocky. They are more sure than any fans weve seen from the Pac this year. Hope that bleeds to their team and they get complacent. Theyre an ok team and should win, but this has a little upset potential

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Greetings from this DAWG fan! :)

So I guess this is where CU fans congregate to talk about their terrible football team... which is kind of sad because even this forum, which came up #1 on google, is still pretty dead. But I guess it reflects the current state of your football program.
The other UW fans here are being too nice. This game will be a blowout. YOU GUYS LOST TO WSU AT HOME+ELEVATION.

******* pathetic.

You will get to know Keith Price very well and will see why he is the Rivals mid-season PAC 12 MVP

I hope you have DVR so you can replay the beauty of Chris Polk running the ball up your tailpipe in real-time. It really will be something to behold watching him drag 3 of your peckerwood players for a nice 15-20 yard gain. Over, and over, and over, and over again. And over again some more.

ASJ (Austin Seferian Jenkins) is a nice little addition to our already explosive receiving core. By little I mean a 6'7'' 250 lb TE that is the best true frosh in the country and already has NFL written all over him.

I suspect Jermaine Kearse, James Johnson, Devin Aguilar, and Kasen Williams&nbsp; (if his ankle is healthy enough) will all have nice games against your depleted secondary.<br>Expect to see Dez Trufant and Greg Ducre to each have an INT

Our D-linemen, Semisi Tokolahi and Alameda Ta'amu, will take a dump on your QB's chest (he's not good enough for me to take the time to look up his name)

Also, our mascot is named DUBS. He's very handsome and the camera loves him, you'll get to see him close-up, don't worry.
I don't think CU will shell out the $$$ to rent a C-17 to haul your pubic hair-covered dairy cow mascot to Seattle will they?

45-13 DAWGS

See :lol:

It's like they don't realize how terrible they've been for most of the past decade.

So I guess this is where CU fans congregate to talk about their terrible football team... which is kind of sad because even this forum, which came up #1 on google, is still pretty dead. But I guess it reflects the current state of your football program.
The other UW fans here are being too nice. This game will be a blowout. YOU GUYS LOST TO WSU AT HOME+ELEVATION.

******* pathetic.

You will get to know Keith Price very well and will see why he is the Rivals mid-season PAC 12 MVP

I hope you have DVR so you can replay the beauty of Chris Polk running the ball up your tailpipe in real-time. It really will be something to behold watching him drag 3 of your peckerwood players for a nice 15-20 yard gain. Over, and over, and over, and over again. And over again some more.

ASJ (Austin Seferian Jenkins) is a nice little addition to our already explosive receiving core. By little I mean a 6'7'' 250 lb TE that is the best true frosh in the country and already has NFL written all over him.

I suspect Jermaine Kearse, James Johnson, Devin Aguilar, and Kasen Williams&nbsp; (if his ankle is healthy enough) will all have nice games against your depleted secondary.<br>Expect to see Dez Trufant and Greg Ducre to each have an INT

Our D-linemen, Semisi Tokolahi and Alameda Ta'amu, will take a dump on your QB's chest (he's not good enough for me to take the time to look up his name)

Also, our mascot is named DUBS. He's very handsome and the camera loves him, you'll get to see him close-up, don't worry.
I don't think CU will shell out the $$$ to rent a C-17 to haul your pubic hair-covered dairy cow mascot to Seattle will they?

45-13 DAWGS
You know what's funny is that WSU has been better than UW this past decade and you have no idea.
-1/10

Actually UW is 6-4 against WSU in the Apple Cup in the last decade, and 66-31 overall so that's not really true.
Bring up history if you want.... whatever makes you feel better knowing you're about to get pounded and go 0-3 in PAC 12 play.

UW is on the rise and is exciting to watch. What is CU bringing to the table?

i remember being pretty unimpressed with UW fans in 99 or whenever when UW and Rick visited Boulder. going on and on about Rick.

independent of that, for all the west coast pretension....UW fans lacked the weird hillbilly aristocracy of OU or NU or UT fan....but acted like they deserved it. also not nearly as "sophisticated" as they thought they were.

jmo.

i like most of the people i know who went to UW and Seattle is cool enough. let's not get ahead of ourselves Bleed Purple. you guys have sucked all kinds of donkey dick lately to be throwing out "we are this and that...what are you?" on a CU board.

if that's what you want to do, there are other CU boards for it. not AllBuffs.

Last edited:

******* pathetic.

45-13 DAWGS

A warm welcome to you.

I'm anxious to find out if your login name is accurate.

Actually UW is 6-4 against WSU in the Apple Cup in the last decade, and 66-31 overall so that's not really true.
Bring up history if you want.... whatever makes you feel better knowing you're about to get pounded and go 0-3 in PAC 12 play.
Well let's see, from 2000 to 2010 UW had 6 losing seasons including two seasons with 11 or more losses and one 0-12 season, which CU has never had. CU had 7 losing seasons with four division titles and a Big 12 title. Don't act like UW has been some high and mighty team that past decade.

You know what else is funny? The last time UW won the Pac 10 outright was in 1991 :rofl:

Did I ever say UW was any good the past decade? No... We were run into the ground by slick rick and Willingham was the nail in the coffin. I am talking about the game TOMORROW.
But like WSU fans, you know your team is inferior so the ONLY thing you can bring up is the past. Enjoy that. We'll be enjoying a 5-1 record tomorrow.

Did I ever say UW was any good the past decade? No... We were run into the ground by slick rick and Willingham was the nail in the coffin. I am talking about the game TOMORROW.
But like WSU fans, you know your team is inferior so the ONLY thing you can bring up is the past. Enjoy that. We'll be enjoying a 5-1 record tomorrow.
Inferior under Hawkins yes. Were you alive the last time UW won an outright conference title? Guessing you weren't.

i don't remember Jim Lambright kicking a lot of ass either.

we're so glad to have you, BP, and all the internet sports smack cliches here with us tonight. bravo!

5-1, you guys are real contenders. let's say you beat us....you'll have 3 conference wins over teams with no conference wins so far. your schedule couldn't have been easier.

you beat a D-II team by 3, creamed by the same Nebraska team that was plungered by Wisconsin, you guys are headed for the BCS. Cal sucks. Utah is the other Pac team without a conf win.

you huskies are mos def on the rise....

Have you considered maybe switching allegiance to a Big XII team? You seem like the sort of fan that thrives in that conference. In fact, I'd venture to say that you're first Pac 12 asshole to wander our direction, so congratulations on that.

Best wishes for an injury free game tomorrow--I'm looking forward to it. Also, if you have a chance, go **** yourself.

Back