What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 1st (1.30pm-FCS Pacific) - Washington State @ Colorado - GAME THREAD

Doesn't help when your QB has to jump to see over the LOS and continues to throw it off of Solders head. That said, PA should help with that while also having a smash mouth running style should have the D biting and making it more effective.

And look, there's 120 division one football teams. In terms of rushing, their is THREE teams worse than WSU. In terms of points for, their is sixteen teams that are worse. In terms of points against, their is TEN teams worse than WSU. CU is not one of them. Our guys won't be over confident and we won't lose this game. We have one of the better home/road splits in the country and have beaten much, much better teams at home than the worst BCS team in the country.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you can't win on the road in 3 seasons!! :asskicking:

They have a bye week to prepare while we're going to be coming back from a game at Ohio State.

I think we'll know more about Washington State after they play SDSU.

We'll also know a lot more about us the day after that Ohio State game. If we're 1-3 by then coming off getting pounded by OSU, we might not play well. When we're 4-0 coming off a beatdown of Ohio State, we'll be able to watch an entire half of second stringers get some reps against 'em

[h=1]WSU's Jeff Tuel has his eyes set on All-Pac-12 season[/h]

"I feel a lot more control of the offense," Tuel said. "Everyone feels a different vibe out here. There is more confidence, more swagger."

Tuel has the arm and scrambling ability to continue his football career into the National Football League when it's all said and done. He is especially accurate throwing the deep ball, consistently finding receivers Marquess Wilson and Jared Karstetter down the sidelines with perfect over-the-shoulder passes this fall. When in trouble, Tuel has shown the scrambling ability to extend a play and find one of his receivers in open space for first downs.

Simply put, he has all the, well - tools.

Read more: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2011/08/20/2148167/wsus-jeff-tuel-has-his-eyes-set.html#ixzz1VcF1Fv3

If we can't put a win vs washington freaking state as an automatic at home, I give up.

The DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM on this board is amazing.

I apologize to you all for being so negative during the simple jack years.

It's positive time now.

I watched the video that Valdez posted and experienced 14 separate flashbacks (thanks to the replays) to that Toledo QB that rushed for 418 yards against us a few years ago. The.fastest.man.ALIVE!

[h=1]Washington St. coach Paul Wulff: Q&A[/h]
By Thomas Neumann
Page 2
http://search.espn.go.com/thomas-neumann/

pg2_g_wulff_576.jpg

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...cougars-coach-paul-wulff-goes-gridiron-page-2

Kickoff set for 1.30 pm - to be broadcast on FCS Pacific

Excellent... was hoping for a noon kickoff but 1:30 will work! Games last about 3 hours right? Trying to determine if I will be able to watch the entire game and make a 7PM flight out of Denver...

At this stage we got to start building for next year,.

Thing i want to see

1. Give Tony Jones 15 touches
2. Give Hirschman 1 or 2 series
3. Give Josh Ford 5 touches
4. Play Mccolough more
5. Have Will Oliver try Kickoff
6. Work on Oneil punts
7. Limit penalties

Thing i want to see

4. Play Mccolough more
6. Work on Oneil punts
7. Limit penalties

You are going to have to explain to me why Hirschman, Ford, or McCulloch have earned more touches or playing time. Doubt I will get a good answer though.

Here are some Youtube highlights of Washington States previous games.
Idaho State W 64-21
[video=youtube;CHQzDbXinYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHQzDbXinYs[/video]
UNLV W 59-7
[video=youtube;xJ83JoAGRdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ83JoAGRdc[/video]
SDSU L 24-42
[video=youtube;bh-I8B_PAqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh-I8B_PAqU[/video]

Last edited:
I thought for sure Wazzu would be the worst in the conference before the season started. I am now sold on Oregon state with CU not far behind

They're better than I expected them to be. I could see them abusing us through the air, we're going to need to put up some points, this 17 **** isn't gonna cut it.

Wulff says Cougars must learn to finish
NICHOLAS K. GERANIOS, Associated Press
Updated 03:45 p.m., Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Washington State's next game is its Pac-12 opener on Oct. 1 at Colorado (1-2). The Buffaloes, who play at Ohio State on Saturday, hold a 4-2 lead in the all-time series with WSU.

The bye week comes as center Andrew Roxas tries to recover from a sprained right ankle and tight end Aaron Dunn deals with a strained quadriceps muscle. Both figure to be back against Colorado.

But defensive end Adam Coerper will likely be out for several weeks with a sprained medial collateral ligament in his knee.

Wulff said starting quarterback Jeff Tuel continues to recover from a fractured collarbone suffered in the season opener. Tuel will be allowed to start throwing in practice this week, Wulff said, although he is several weeks from being cleared to play.

"He's healing as they (doctors) were hoping he would at this point," Wulff said.

Not that the Cougars have been suffering much in Tuel's absence. Senior Marshall Lobbestael has been leading one of the nation's most productive passing offenses.

They're better than I expected them to be. I could see them abusing us through the air, we're going to need to put up some points, this 17 **** isn't gonna cut it.

17 points against OSU's D isn't bad. Especially since most of the game was played in our territory. We scored 30 in regulation against Cal, I expect that or better against Wazzu

Thing i want to see

4. Play Mccolough more
6. Work on Oneil punts
7. Limit penalties

how do we know Hirschman starts next year ? on paper it won't be him

Back