What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 1st (1.30pm-FCS Pacific) - Washington State @ Colorado - GAME THREAD

17 points against OSU's D isn't bad. Especially since most of the game was played in our territory. We scored 30 in regulation against Cal, I expect that or better against Wazzu

The game was garbage time most of the second half yesterday (when we scored 10 of our points).

ya no ****

So then what was the point of bringing up the fact we scored 17 against OSU's defense?

The offense has to be more consistent to think 30 point outings are the expectation, then again you are probably still "shocked" we lost to Cal.

So then what was the point of bringing up the fact we scored 17 against OSU's defense?

The offense has to be more consistent to think 30 point outings are the expectation, then again you are probably still "shocked" we lost to Cal.

You think I don't know this? We're so bad I'm surprised we even scored in garbage time!

yes I do. DO you enjoy putting people down. Sorry for changing my mind on things, I know you know everything about football. Hows Miss state doing?

I looked back through the last two pages of this thread and your posts are all over the place. Hell, even the last 20 minutes.

I looked back through the last two pages of this thread and your posts are all over the place. Hell, even the last 20 minutes.

thanks for being so concerned about my posts. I'm glad I'm so important to you. I decided to listen to you because you know so much about football. I love how you challenge people by saying you doubt they know the real answer like you said earlier in the day. You are the football god. If Boulder Buff says so, it is right. SO I am doing all my football thoughts off what you say now. Arrogance is the best!

thanks for being so concerned about my posts. I'm glad I'm so important to you. I decided to listen to you because you know so much about football. I love how you challange people by saying you doubt they know the real answer like you said earlier in the day. You are the football god. If Boulder Buff says so, it is right. SO I am doing all my football thoughts off what you say now. Arrogance is the best!
He's not a very good God. He said UM would roll KSjU, I lost money because of him.

thanks for being so concerned about my posts. I'm glad I'm so important to you. I decided to listen to you because you know so much about football. I love how you challenge people by saying you doubt they know the real answer like you said earlier in the day. You are the football god. If Boulder Buff says so, it is right. SO I am doing all my football thoughts off what you say now. Arrogance is the best!

I am not a football God, not even close. Just trying to figure out what you are saying in this thread. I am guessing you think we win and we score a lot points, but hard to know for sure. Have a good day.

You are going to have to explain to me why Hirschman, Ford, or McCulloch have earned more touches or playing time. Doubt I will get a good answer though.

Don't want to go into next year with Quarterbacks that haven't taking a snap in a College game. And i don't believe we are going to win enough games this year with our difficult schedule to make a bowl game, so might as well start developing guys for next year. 1 or 2 series in a game is not asking for much.

Last edited:
Don't want to go into next year with Quarterbacks that haven't taking a snap in real game action. And i don't believe we are going to win enough games this year with our difficult schedule to make a bowl game, so might as well start developing guys for next year.

So you give up?

Don't want to go into next year with Quarterbacks that haven't taking a snap in a College game. And i don't believe we are going to win enough games this year with our difficult schedule to make a bowl game, so might as well start developing guys for next year. 1 or 2 series in a game is not asking for much.

I'm all for playing young guys if they earn it, but you seem to think there is a lot more talent on this team than there really is, judging by your posts.

Losing is infectious. You do not throw away a season to give some mediocre young players experience. Embree needs to change this culture of losing, which means playing the best guys, regardless of classification.

I'm all for playing young guys if they earn it, but you seem to think there is a lot more talent on this team than there really is, judging by your posts.

Losing is infectious. You do not throw away a season to give some mediocre young players experience. Embree needs to change this culture of losing, which means playing the best guys, regardless of classification.

I still believe there are alot of talented players on this team, but must of them are young or haven't played enough games. Young players can only get better if they get playing time.

Hirschman, Tony Jones, Josh Ford, Paulay Asiata, Nembot, Juda Parker should all get more playing time in the coming games.

I still believe there are alot of talented players on this team, but must of them are young or haven't played enough games. Young players can only get better if they get playing time.

Hirschman, Tony Jones, Josh Ford, Paulay Asiata, Nembot, Juda Parker should all get more playing time in the coming games.

What makes you think there is talent on this team? Our starters play awful and lose games and our backups aren't good enough to beat out the starters for playing time.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

What makes you think there is talent on this team? Our starters play awful and lose games and our backups aren't good enough to beat out the starters for playing time.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

We have talent we just don't have enough talented players, or talented players in key areas. Key areas like Quarterback, OL, Corner. For example adding just three players, like Andrew Luck, Dre Kirkpatrick and Trent Richardson to this team will add 6 wins to our season.

^^^^ no chit? Anyways re: teh game, WSU is rested and we're beaten and battered from the OSU game, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost

Back