What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 1st (1.30pm-FCS Pacific) - Washington State @ Colorado - GAME THREAD

Gametime forecast is 80's and sunny which means the shirt's coming off. Suns out guns out. Ladies check out the student section and you might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of some JRK eye-candy. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Also, there were about 3,000 tickets left as of yesterday. There were 7,000 left in the days before the Cal game and the Folsom ended up being nearly full for that one so there should be a pretty good crowd today.

sorry if this has already been addressed but, i am guessing that the only channel the game is on for us with directv is 617 in stunningly low definition? that is all i can find anyway.

sorry if this has already been addressed but, i am guessing that the only channel the game is on for us with directv is 617 in stunningly low definition? that is all i can find anyway.

Yea, looks like it's not on 698, unfortunately. The Cal game ended up being on 698 also and that was in HD.

There may be an outside chance that "617-1" might carry it in HD. You know, the channel right after 617. What a weird setup I suppose.

There may be an outside chance that "617-1" might carry it in HD. You know, the channel right after 617. What a weird setup I suppose.

ah yes. i see what you speak of. probably unlikely as i remember this being an issue either last year or the year before... the game was only on 617 and definitly no hd. meh, well see. at least it is on tv.

If we don't get more than 20 yards in the first Q I'm gonna gouge my eyes out with a fork

Gametime forecast is 80's and sunny which means the shirt's coming off. Suns out guns out. Ladies check out the student section and you might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of some JRK eye-candy. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Also, there were about 3,000 tickets left as of yesterday. There were 7,000 left in the days before the Cal game and the Folsom ended up being nearly full for that one so there should be a pretty good crowd today.
woah, when did you get all red? And talking about taking your shirt off must have made you happy, cause thisis the most positive post you've ever made :lol:

I'm going to the game today. CU is 1-0 when I'm in attendance. So you got that going for you. :thumbsup:

This game comes down to who can overcome their LOSER mentality the best. If one team jumps out on the other I can see a 10-14 point victory for that side. I only hope that the nice weather, home crowd, and an opponent with less talent invigorate the Buffs.

I'll go with the heart on this one and say the Buffs are the jumpers, not the jumpees. Buffs 30-20.

This game comes down to who can overcome their LOSER mentality the best. If one team jumps out on the other I can see a 10-14 point victory for that side. I only hope that the nice weather, home crowd, and an opponent with less talent invigorate the Buffs.

I'll go with the heart on this one and say the Buffs are the jumpers, not the jumpees. Buffs 30-20.

is this the same Da Lama from "the other site" in the mid nineties?

Back