1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Of the games left...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by TheRoyale90, Oct 24, 2009.

1. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

Can we legitimately hope to win any of them? Mizzou is stumbling but I'm reluctant to vouch for us against them, ISU and aTm won today and we all figure that OSU will destroy us. kNu is hard to read but given our monstrous luck I'd bet on them fixing things before we do. Are we staring down the barrel of another 2-10 season? If so just how bad do you think the recruiting class will be? Whoever the coach is next year is going to be staring at one steep climb to even get to respectability.

2. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I think we get one more, probably one we shouldn't. I think this team will pull together for each other and that will be enough to get one more win at home. So 3-9 w/ a HC search.

3. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

So are we taking down Mizzou or aTm or kNu? If the fusker game was tomorrow I'd say we have a good shot to beat them but I'm afraid crazy bo is twice the coach our particular clown is and he'll out-scheme us.

4. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

We always seem to play better than expected against the money machines, my money is on that game.

5. Bolond

Bolond Member

I'm not overly optimistic about what to expect in regards to the rest of the year, but I'd be quite surprised if we don't win 2. There is talent on the roster, things just need to click, the bad part is that we don't CLICK often.

6. Nor Cal Buff

Nor Cal Buff Well-Known Member

I am optimistic about next year if we have a new coach. There is talent on the roster and it's a young team. With a real coach, we should be at or near the top of the B12N next year.

7. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

I can't tell if we've already 'gotten one win that we shouldn't have' by soundly defeating Kansas. Kansas, obviously, it's that much, and they could have a 6-game losing streak heading into their last game against Mizzou.

As is written, I wouldn't be surprised to see Coach Hawkins guide the Buffaloes to a 2-10 season. His next goal is a perfect one, I suspect, and he won't surprise me with that. He's eroded all shocks and surprises at this point.