What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Off to a great start! Game thread

If I murder tyler, would anyone be mad?

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Honestly, as a coach what do you say at halftime? I am at a complete loss of words. This takes being bad to another level.

Mods, a little help? I can't put this mindless twit on ignore for some reason. Could you do it for me?

Seriously, the idiot has only two kinds of posts.

1. All of our 2* recruits are future NFL draft picks.

2. Greg Brown sucks.

I heard you the first time.

Not that difficult to ignore my post. And you are not the only one that can talk smack.

I would be less mad if it were greg brown

And exactly how would you deploy our collection of Dan Hawkins recruits and converted walk-on offensive players to make an effective defensive backfield. How would you instantly convince those same Dan Hawkins recruits that it's okay to actually wrap your arms around someone and tackle them instead of reaching for the flag that you think should be on a belt at their hips.

Brown has his share of the blame but this idea that some other D-coordinator would be getting significantly different results is just stupid emotion talking.

Not that difficult to ignore my post. And you are not the only one that can talk smack.

I was referring to the "ignore" function (seriously mods...help).

Jesus Christ, I wish you ****ing would talk smack instead of the lame drivel you endlessly produce.

The only thing more nauseating than this game, is listening to ESPN announcers blow Texas and the incredible access that Mack Brown gives the Longhorn network. It sounds like a Carl's Jr. add.

And exactly how would you deploy our collection of Dan Hawkins recruits and converted walk-on offensive players to make an effective defensive backfield. How would you instantly convince those same Dan Hawkins recruits that it's okay to actually wrap your arms around someone and tackle them instead of reaching for the flag that you think should be on a belt at their hips.

Brown has his share of the blame but this idea that some other D-coordinator would be getting significantly different results is just stupid emotion talking.

Totally agree.

I think it's the need to blame somebody, like you're smarter than them and understand how to do it right

Being in the middle doesn't exactly qualify you to be on the offensive line.

Yeah ... I got used to having a swarthy athletic guy stick his hands between my ass cheeks. :huh:

And then there was the actual football game. :nod:

What's the mercy rule in college football? Didn't we do this to some team in a bowl game once (42 points in the first half, I think...one of the Boston's maybe)? It was a lot more fun being on the winning side of that equation.

Back