What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Offense or Defense, which gets better first

Who gets better first

• Offense

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Defense

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

tante

Club Member
Club Member
So after the game yesterday I think it is obvious that we are awful on both sides of the ball. We have sustained some major injuries on both sides of the ball, which is part of the problem, but an overall lack of talent and poor play-calling are contributing. We are ranked near the bottom of division 1 in both offense and defense, so there is a lot of room for improvement. Here is who we have graduating on each side of the ball next year:

offense:

Starters:
Ethan Adkins - LG
Ryan Miller - RG
Toney Clemons - WR
Ryan Deehan - TE
Tyler Hansen - QB
Rodney Stewart - RB
Evan Harrington - FB

Backups:
Tyler Ahles - FB
Matt Bahr - TE
Kyle Cefalo - WR
Shawn Daniels - LG
Logan Gray - WR
Sione Tau - RT

defense:

Starters:
Conrad Obi - DT
Anthony Perkins - DB
Josh Hartigan - OLB
David Goldberg - DE

Backups:
Curtis Cunningham - DT
Jason Espinoza - DB
Jonathan Hawkins - DB
Brian Lockridge - DB
Patrick Mahnke - LB
Travis Sandersfield - DB

It looks like we have more impact players leaving on offense next year. So who do you think will crack to top 50 statistically first?

Offense, I actually think we improve dramatically with a real QB leading this team. Plus, our tailbacks wont take much of a step back and we will have Richardson.

We will still likely have Greg Brown back for the D

Offense, I actually think we improve dramatically with a real QB leading this team. Plus, our tailbacks wont take much of a step back and we will have Richardson.

We will still likely have Greg Brown back for the D

My only concern is our O-line. We are striking out big time recruiting o-lineman, which we desperately need.

Back