What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official: 2012 Colorado Buffaloes vs. University of Arizona Wildcats game thread

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
Join us for the 11:30am kick off from Arizona Stadium where the Buffs try to repeat the big 48 - 29 win they completed last year

buffalo.png

vs

ArizonaWildcats_3.png

Allbuffs Game Day Chat
Know your enemy: GoAZWildcats.com
CU at Arizona Prediction Thread

2012 University of Colorado Football Schedule

This game will tell us a lot about how far we've regressed since last year

Hirschman? I'm starting to really wonder if Embree is worried of starting Wood because he will actually make our team competitive and will lead to more calls for his firing. I really wonder what they're doing in practice...If Webb comes in as the second QB I will be leading the protest next week.

Hirschman? I'm starting to really wonder if Embree is worried of starting Wood because he will actually make our team competitive and will lead to more calls for his firing. I really wonder what they're doing in practice...If Webb comes in as the second QB I will be leading the protest next week.

Speaking strictly from a leadership and player response position Hirsch is the guy the team responds too. He'll likely never be the answer because he's too fragile but he's got the leadership qualities most on this team are lacking.

You really don't want to know what our practices look like, they are a disaster.

Care to elaborate? I've heard through the grapevine some whispers that it's more of a party atmosphere than it is going to work.

CU Men's basketball gave up 59 points yesterday. Can Men's football keep it under 60 today too?

Game starts in a minute, and this thread has 7 replies :lol:

I saw 5 CU QBs dressed for this game including Dillon...5. Do we typically dress 5 QBs for road games?

I've been waiting a long, long time to say this so I'm going to revel in it:

CU HAS THE LEAD! CU HAS THE LEAD! SUCK IT, PAC-12 RIVALS!

I've been waiting a long, long time to say this so I'm going to revel in it:

CU HAS THE LEAD! CU HAS THE LEAD! SUCK IT, PAC-12 RIVALS!
I think CU has only held a lead this season in pac 12 play for 7 seconds. UNTIL NOW.

Powell is running hard. Keep it up Buffs!

AZ's attendance is horrible. It's going to make the attendance at our upcoming games at Folsom look respectable.

I think it's obvious that our defense has most definitely quit believing in brown. (did that a while ago).

Back