What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official: 2012 Colorado Buffaloes vs. University of Arizona Wildcats game thread

Arizona has had the ball for only 11:12 minutes and yet they have 42.

:lol:

As I typed that Carey had a 71 yard run. Ridiculous. He has 293 yards. UofA RB record for rushing.

Not much that could be done about that 71 yarder. Major absolutely had to go lean on the OT instead of holding down the corner.....

Arizona has had the ball for only 11:12 minutes and yet they have 42.

As I typed that Carey had a 71 yard run. Ridiculous. He has 293 yards. UofA RB record for rushing.

UA isn't gonna close that TOP gap if they keep scoring so quickly. Suck it Zona!

Why punt? Ever, if you're this team. The Buffs gain absolutely nothing by punting. They shouldn't do it again this season. WTF are they protecting?

49 POINTS IN 12 MINUTES OF POSSESSION.

Greg brwon, they are running the same effing running play.

WTF is crawley doing? Wright and crawley are 4 stars? They need to hit the weight room.

well.. game is off now.. I hope Carey gets 300 yrds - that's a hell of a lot of yards. but they'll probably take him out so the other RB can get 100

I actually think that if we had any sort of defense we could have been in this game. The offense isn't totally inept. How is Greg Brown not fired yet.

I actually think that if we had any sort of defense we could have been in this game. The offense isn't totally inept. How is Greg Brown not fired yet.

This team took down USC. We had no shot. Only hope.

I can't believe people still have hope.

Not sure I agree. Statistically Arizona is almost as bad as Colorado on defense and we have a whopping 17 points.

Not sure I agree. Statistically Arizona is almost as bad as Colorado and we have a whopping 17 points.

7 of which were pretty much handed to us. Seriously, if you can't put up 30 points or more on Arizona your offense has had a horrific performance.

In other news aTm is up 14 against Bama. It's more fun to watch that game this than the CU weekly beatdown.

Hell of a run by Abron there. Love to see a kid still fighting out there.

Gotcha. I didn't know their D is that bad. I haven't been that aware of college football this year. CU is so bad that I just don't care on Saturdays.

Hell of a run by Abron there. Love to see a kid still fighting out there.

Would love to see Powell and Abron keep this up against some better defenses. If we could get a 1-2 punch in the backfield it could be a starting point for a good OC to build around. Especially if we could bring a competent OL coach into the mix...

I'm excited about Powell, Abron, Crawley, and Yuri and their future here as long as they stick around. Nembot will be a stud on the OL in the future. I like Spruce as a compliment to PRich, with Hobbs, Ray, and Irwin at TE. Our youth looks promising if only we could get our scheme and coaching to utilize our talent.

We need some LB's... badly...

Back