What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Fresno State Game Thread

there is so much better football to watch than this shhhhh iiiitt! Tenn v FL; USC v. Tree; ND v Sparty

Secretly? Are you kidding? If this administration and boosters have any interest, this staff should be sacked before the end of the first quarter.

I would rather the boosters call for admin's head than embree. I'd be willing to tolerate this clown show if there was a light at the end of the tunnel, which there isnt with benson, distef, bohn

This is ****ing comedy. CBS is about to change over to a Lucy rerun.

Secretly? Are you kidding? If this administration and boosters have any interest, this staff should be sacked before the end of the first quarter.

They dont have the balls... and they care... only the boosters and us fans boycotting until they hire someone with much experience and better credentials might cause them to move a finger. welp Buff fans.... we truly are at the bottom of Div I football.

Jesus the 11 year old games I did today were better than this ****. Embree is by far the worst coach in CU's history. It's ok though, Mac thinks he'll win.

Who cares about the score, run the damn ball so the defense can at least rest. So much for our pro style offense and clock management.

Well nice no call on two block on the backs on Wright, not that it would really matter.

Holy ****, Embree, quit. You're ****ing pathetic

Jesus the 11 year old games I did today were better than this ****. Embree is by far the worst coach in CU's history. It's ok though, Mac thinks he'll win.

:lol:

Never thought I would see the day. At least CU isn't the only team you love. The Buffs is all I've got.

holeee fukin crap!!! These guys dont need to fired they need to have their knees taken out a halftime before they completely kill this program.

Worst performance I have ever seen. They need to forfeit the season and get rid of all them tomorrow before the PAC12 kicks us out.

I hate to say this but looks like this team has given up. I can see getting beat but when you have totally given up............

Back