What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Washington State game thread

I strongly disagree with the decision to not try for the FG. With a team as fragile as this you HAVE to look for winning opportunities and a chance to get points is one of those. Reward the offense and the team by showing you're trying to win instead of trying to force something. Embree has a lot to learn about leadership.

At least the defense ended the half with two successive stops.

I agree with this. Oliver isn't a world-beater as our K.... but he isn't Aric Goodman either. Yet, in 3 games he only had 1 FG attempt - which he made. Is it any wonder that he misses his second one in the FOURTH game of the season? Embo goes for it on 4th way too much when we're in the upper ranges of FG range. I excused it last year because he was trying to 'change the culture' - but it is just stupid football.

Four drives in WSU territory in the first half and only 7 points. Team as bad as cu can't afford to not score whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Worst tackling team ...wright and crawley getting torched.

It'll be spotted at the 1 ... just give it to Powell four times if you have to.

That's how you do it. No fiddle ****ing around sendin the qb wide with a gimp leg. Up the ****ing middle. Eb out of the booth. Coincidence?

Once on a third or fourth down, and now at the goal line. Power ball to get the first down and TD. They do this against CSU and we would have that game.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Crawley is why we will won games in a couple years, but his ten yard cushion is killing us right now .

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Back