What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2013 CU @ Utah Game Thread

They knew where the ball was going on 3rd & 2.....should've went to Spruce it's 2 yds not 20 take em where you can get em and continue.

We can say that the game's different if P-Rich catches that TD.

But the other side of it is that Utah's defense has dropped 2 pick-6 opportunities now.

Sefo locked in on that last one and totally missed the easy 1st down pass in the right flat.

That was an incomplete pass not a fumble because the ball went forward and he actually pushed it with his forward arm movement...now I know what they mean about PAC refs
I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

Are the seniors going to yell at anybody on the field/on the sidelines/in the locker room at halftime and tell them the importance of playing like you're trying to win when you put on the CU uniform? I realize this senior class doesn't have a lot of history on their side in that respect, but I hope we have some leadership here.

Are the seniors going to yell at anybody on the field/on the sidelines/in the locker room at halftime and tell them the importance of playing like you're trying to win when you put on the CU uniform? I realize this senior class doesn't have a lot of history on their side in that respect, but I hope we have some leadership here.

:lol3:

These seniors only know losing. Why change?

Remember when thanksgiving weekend was great for CU football? What a ****ing joke.

Lol crawley had his eyes one the ball the wholee time and was a full second late trying to break It up

Back