What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2013 Oregon @ Colorado "Game" Thread

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Well folks here we are at game day, for those of you who are out of state please join us here for the Kickoff from Folsom Field live at 4pm Mountain. For those of you headed to the game have fun. The lines on this one opened at 38.5 and I haven't looked since but suffice to say this will be a test for our Mighty Buffaloes.

oregon_ducks_preview.png

@

University-of-Colorado-Buffaloes-Logo1.jpg

Weather will be cool, clear, and dry.

DFW Buffs - Oregon Watch at
PRIMOS Bar & Tex Mex Grille
3309 McKinney Ave (NW corner of McKinney & Hall)
Dallas 75204

Forced to listen to this one on the Radio in Maryland. Shame the P-12 hasn't worked anything out with DTV yet. Atleast I wont have to SEE Oregon's speed advantage, and Zimmer cant keep up verbally.

iPhone stream? We had one for C. arky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show up proud guys. Play with pride and not to lose even if it doesn't look good. We are looking for improvements, especially in the first half. I'm more focused on the D than the O for this guy.

:gobuffs:

Loved the onside. If you are going to give up a TD via the KO or an 75 yard drive then why not kick it onside?

We are having our guys do cutblocks when passing. I'm a fan of that. If you can do that well you can hang well with teams you are outmatched (e.g. see Wake Forrest in '06).

The crowd looks awful. What does the West side look like?

I assume it's the typical late arriving crowd. They're expecting ~47k today.

Yeah, when they zoomed out it looked fine. Phew.

Oregon Unis look pretty good. None of that weird neon yellow.

Gift wrapped an INT and we dropped it. Not going to be competitive without taking chances like that (in our other conference games).

Conner stay in the pocket if there is no pressure.

Even if there is pressure the guy needs to step into the pocket more often. He is nimble enough to escape, but we need to create passing lanes for him instead of him always running for dear life.

WOOT! DD for a TD! SPEEEEEEEEED and a nice cut!

Edit: P-Rich with the pass too. Haha.

Mariota isn't super accurate. If they ever get an athlete that is like RGIII, holy ****.

Our DBs are going to be something special once we get some good safeties.

Back