What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2013 Oregon @ Colorado "Game" Thread

Seems like every time I watch these guys, it's "what if Webb actually catches the ball that my 4 year old grand daughter would make", or "what if Wood didn't throw two completely stupid balls to the other team"...."what if the ball actually bounces our way just one ****ing time'.... It's always the same thing....crazy, I tell ya....Now where's my bong????

Come on chicken bleeps, enough with the fg's, cu cant get 2 yds after rushing for 8 on first down?

At least a two score game now. Guess I need to pack it in early more often. Hanging in there quite well.

More info guys....stuck with the family and I have no clue what is going on in the game. Be my volor commentators and announcers.

Come on cu coaches, stop wussing out on 4th downs, go for it, you've got nothing to lose.

More info guys....stuck with the family and I have no clue what is going on in the game. Be my volor commentators and announcers.

CU defense has impressed in that they are keeping the Ducks off pace to notch a hundo before the game is up but PRich has dropped a couple and Wood has thrown two away. Also missed opportunities for us to get an INT, a KO return, and a KO recovery. 36-16 could have been a lot closer had those gone our way, but if our defense hadn't vastly improved since 2012 it would be a lot worse right now.

Not that impressed with Oregon. I don't think they are good enough to win the National championship.

Most points at the half by oregon this year and our defense has played better. WELL EXCEPT FOR 3RD AND 4TH DOWNS. :wow:

Trying to figure out what world I'm living in when we're down 27, Oregon has almost 400 yards in the first half and actually think we're doing well.

43-16 with less than a min left in the half. As M2 says he doesn't plan on redshirting Sefo, let's see him in the second half.

No attempt to get any kind of points before the half. The playcalling looked great at the beginning and it's turned very conservative since. Which is weird because we're now down 27.

Back