1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official 2014 AllBuffs Yahoo Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Games' started by JimmyBuff, Jul 30, 2014.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Invites have been sent out for ones that were in the league last year. If you want to join this year and weren't in the league last year PM me your yahoo email address and I'll sent you an invite.

We have one open spot now (if we continue with a 10 team league, 3 if we go 12 team) and depending on how many renew we could have more.

2. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

4. JimmyBuff

We have 6 confirmed teams. So we need about 4 more players. PM me your yahoo email and I will send you an invite. Draft is scheduled for 8 PM pacific Aug 31 (Sunday)

5. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

I'm in again. I'll sign up this week sometime...

6. JimmyBuff

Getting down to the end. We need 4 more teams before this weekend's draft on Sunday at 8 PM Pacific. PM your yahoo email and I will send you an invite.

7. JimmyBuff

Going to move the draft till Wed at 8 PM Pacific. I don't have another guy for the 8th team yet but I will by then. Plus I forgot to set the draft order like a douche.

8. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

If we still need another, my wife has expressed some interest in trying fantasy football (be still my heart). Can we sign her up?

9. JimmyBuff

yes. just pm me her yahoo email address and I will send her an invite

10. JimmyBuff

Draft order is set. Draft tonight at 9 PM mountain

1. fcrules
    2.Lemon Lymans
    3.Idot Buff
    4.Gold Plated ...
    5.Lohan Coke H...
    6.Mellowship S...
    7.Clone Rangers
    8.MacAttack

11. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

I don't suppose that you need another, do you?

12. JimmyBuff

We would need another if you want to join to make 10 even teams and no byes

13. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

Well, if there's one other person out there who wants to join I'd gladly join; I haven't had time to join a league yet this year.

14. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Yahoo's draft recaps are pretty good...

[h=3]Draft Summary[/h]Gold Plated Pintos proved on draft day that when the lights come on, they perform, building a strong team capable of beating anyone on the schedule. They are expected to finish second in Allbuffs League with a record of 10-4-0 (1,722 points). They loaded up on running backs early and often, using four of their first seven picks to snatch up RBs Matt Forte (first round), Arian Foster (third round), Ben Tate (sixth round) and Reggie Bush (seventh round). They put together the highest-scoring QB pair in the league, as they have Peyton Manning and Colin Kaepernick on the roster.
    Nice draft. If there were a Fantasy Football Hall Of Fame, you should nominate yourself. Wait, there is? And you can??
    [h=3]Schedule[/h]While Week 10 has the most players on bye for Gold Plated Pintos (five), Week 4 is actually projected to have the team's highest amount of idle fantasy points. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have the softest slate. Along with having the easiest overall schedule, Gold Plated Pintos also has the league's easiest first four games and softest last four games of the season.

[h=3]Draft Notes[/h]
    • Carrying the LoadGold Plated Pintos has a trio of above-average positions leading the way (QB, DEF, and RB).
    • Get Off My LawnWith an average of 7.2 years of NFL experience, Gold Plated Pintos is the oldest and by default, least exciting team in the league.
    • Great Idea, Poor ExecutionGold Plated Pintos will need a hand from the waiver wire in Week 4, as their only K (Steven Hauschka) and only DEF (St. Louis) will both be on bye that week.
    • Full Control Early OnGold Plated Pintos began things with a bang, nabbing the most projected points in the league during the draft's first half.
    • Team of Champions?Gold Plated Pintos is fielding a team of fantasy MVPs. Last season, three of their players were among the top-20 players that were on the most championship rosters across all Yahoo! leagues: Matt Forte, Peyton Manning, and Reggie Bush.
    • No Back-Up No CryIgnoring roster depth, Gold Plated Pintos chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).

15. JimmyBuff

Yahoo says I didn't do good. :lol:

Lohan Coke Heads got saddled with a late draft position (fifth overall) and didn't respond. The poor draft slot will have to serve as the excuse as to why they are projected to land in sixth place in Allbuffs League with a record of 5-9-0 (1,690 points). They obviously understand how important the running back position is in fantasy football. They used three of their first five picks on RBs DeMarco Murray (second round), Le'Veon Bell (fourth round), and C.J. Spiller (fifth round). They built the lowest-scoring QB combo in the league, as they have Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger on the roster.
    Nice draft. If there were a Fantasy Football Hall Of Fame, you should nominate yourself. Wait, there is? And you can??
    Schedule

Week 12 might require some artful managing from Lohan Coke Heads. They have four players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Looking at the entire season, they have one of the easiest slates. Corresponding with the second-easiest overall schedule, Lohan Coke Heads also has the league's second-easiest first four games and second-softest last four games of the season.

Draft Notes

• TE or BustTE is the only stronger-than-average position group for Lohan Coke Heads.
    • Great Idea, Poor ExecutionLohan Coke Heads will need some help from the waiver wire in Week 4, as their only TE (Jordan Cameron) and only DEF (Cincinnati) will both be idle that week.
    • Team of ChampionsLohan Coke Heads is rocking a team of fantasy MVPs. Last season, three of their players were among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams (Calvin Johnson, DeMarco Murray, and Antonio Brown).
    • A Low Floor, but a High Ceiling?Lohan Coke Heads nabbed a sleeper in Kelvin Benjamin with pick No. 117.
    • My One and OnlyIgnoring roster depth, Lohan Coke Heads chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).
    • Throwing Caution to the WindThey grabbed DeAndre Hopkins with the 69th pick, even though his ADP is only 120.9 across all Yahoo! leagues.

16. FChairbanks

hahahaha...

uh. wait a minute. if "they" wear a mask?

:wtf:

oh....now i get it. yahoo doesn't want to be gender specific. "they" means me...

:tini:

get ready for an asswhuppin, muthakas....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  17. FChairbanks

holy ****...I'm getting hammered this week...

18. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

I would too if I were losing as bad as you are... :drink:

19. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I love me some hammerin'!