What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 ASU @ Colorado football game thread

Nembot has struggled, but last night I don't remember him getting run over in pass protection, excessive pressure from the right side or any out of position holding calls on him. Is ASU's line that poor or is a lightbulb coming on?

Nembot has struggled, but last night I don't remember him getting run over in pass protection, excessive pressure from the right side or any out of position holding calls on him. Is ASU's line that poor or is a lightbulb coming on?
I was watching him closely myself and had the same conclusion. The ASU Left DE was a pretty big dude, so not sure if Nembot has turned the corner or if that guy was simply a better (and slower) matchup.

Pretty sure I saw Mac pissed at many calls

Was wondering what MacII thought of a couple of those series. Hated the end around loser, followed by run up the middle, then a Shovel pass. OC BL seems obsessed with remaining unpredictable, rather than staying successful with what is working. Why take out Tony Jones for Adkins? TJ was running lights out!!!

Holy cow read all of this. Several of us need counseling. :lol:

First hundred post had us dropping football.... Hee

Every time I heard Ballage's name, I got pissed. For some reason, he's one of those who left that pissed me off more than others. Maybe because he had family ties. Maybe because he chose a **** hole over Boulder. Maybe because we tried so hard to recruit him. I view him, um, with little fondness, a la Bo Scaife, Tony Boselli, et al.

I never knew his name was pronounced like "Bellag" in "Bellagio" though. I thought it was like "baggage."

Last edited:
Haven't seen much mention, or any, but O'Neil punted the **** out of it as did Oliver on kick offs.

Back