What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Buffs Prediction Thread (this thread will be bumped)

2014 Season Record: 5-7 (and the on-field product is much better).
Most Surprising Player: Irwin
Most Disappointing Player: Goodson
Likely All-Pac 12 player (pick only one): Gilliam
Bold prediction: One of the coordinators is interviewed for a vacant D1 HC position

Record prediction: 6-6
Most surprising player: Sefo beats a ranked team becomes national sensation
Most Disappointing player: Powell
1st team Pac: Henderson
Bold prediction: Not only do the Buffs go to a bowl game we win it, setting up the best recruiting class in more then a decade.​

2014 Season Record: 6-7
Most Surprising Player: Crawley
Most Disappointing Player: Nebraska's QB?
Likely All-Pac 12 player (pick only one): Munyer
Bold prediction: Buffs win 4 against Pac 12 opponents.

2014 Season Record: 6-7
Most Surprising Player: Crawley
Most Disappointing Player: Nebraska's QB?
Likely All-Pac 12 player (pick only one): Munyer
Bold prediction: Buffs win 4 against Pac 12 opponents.

I hope this is you saying we go 7-5 then lose a bowl game. I was trying to figure out how we lose one of the OOC and still recover to beat 4 Pac teams.

Hell, until proven otherwise I am going 15-0!!

I have no idea who or where we would play in the bowl game, so I didn't bother to predict the outcome of this mythical contest.

I'm going with 6-7.
Most surprising: Mosley
Disappointing: DD
All PAC 12: Spruce
Bold Prediction: We sell out a game!

2014 Season Record: 5-7
Most Surprising Player: McCartney
Most Disappointing Player: Tony Jones
Likely All-Pac 12 player (pick only one): Addison Gillam
Bold Prediction: Buffs compete well and actually have a chance to win some games against top flight Pac-12 teams.

I see a 3-9 record with an improved point differential of -19. I think that we beat CSU, Mass and UH with either CSU (first game jitters) or UM (travel) giving us a scare that elicits unpleasant memories of 2012. When we settle down into conference play we will be greatly improved, but crazy progress in the rest of the PAC will seem to negate most of this. Life is tough.

Most Surprising Players: Henington, Lindsay, Evan White
Most disappointing player: Nembot
Possible All-Pac 12 player: Henderson
Bold Prediction: We will hear less talk in the media of how MM is turning the program around (even though he is).

Last edited:
I see a 3-9 record with an improved point differential of -19. I think that we beat CSU, Mass and UH with either CSU (first game jitters) or UM (travel) giving us a scare that elicits unpleasant memories of 2012. When we settle down into conference play we will be greatly improved, but crazy progress in the rest of the PAC will seem to negate most of this. Life is tough.

Not going winless in conference play, ain't happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think an improved Cal is our best chance, but they are going to be tough at home. In my opinion I think UA is secretly loaded and they will be as good as last year. Utah can't suffer from as much bad injury luck as they did last year.

I think an improved Cal is our best chance, but they are going to be tough at home. In my opinion I think UA is secretly loaded and they will be as good as last year. Utah can't suffer from as much bad injury luck as they did last year.

Utah has a absolutely brutal schedule and Wilson is a walking injury waiting to happen, plus the game is at home and Utah has never been a game we haven't had a strong chance to win at the end. Cal is a dumpster fire. I'm not convinced that UA can strike on their 3rd straight QB and replace Karey, along with their defense being awful , the Mike Leach approach to football. We're not going winless. The team is better than that and the coaching staff is better than that.

Record: 6-6, but reality has me worried 5-7 is more likely with 4-1 start and then a long road to W-5 vs Utah
Most Surprising Player: Samson Kafovalu-May be low on depth chart but has pass rush ability sorely needed
Most Disappointing Player: Terrel Smith or whomever replaces Jered Bell. Bell's loss hurts an otherwise very solid secondary
Likely All-Pac 12 player (pick only one): Addison Gillam because until the season previews Tuopou wasn't even talked about much as being
Bold prediction: Things get electric in KR department and Buffs have KR for TD against CSU instead of what is always the opposite

4-8
Fields, Witherspoon
Liufau
O'neill
BDC Sarah Kuta writes about Ralphie and features interview with PETA.

Record: 6-6, but reality has me worried 5-7 is more likely with 4-1 start and then a long road to W-5 vs Utah
Most Surprising Player: Samson Kafovalu-May be low on depth chart but has pass rush ability sorely needed
Most Disappointing Player: Terrel Smith or whomever replaces Jered Bell. Bell's loss hurts an otherwise very solid secondary
Likely All-Pac 12 player (pick only one): Addison Gillam because until the season previews Tuopou wasn't even talked about much as being
Bold prediction: Things get electric in KR department and Buffs have KR for TD against CSU instead of what is always the opposite

If be very surprising to see Samson even play this year. :lol:

We haven't gone winless in conference since 1915 in Fred Folsom's last year. Let that one sink in. Even water bottle was able to win at least 1 conference game.

Back