What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado @ Cal Basketball game thread

We usually do. We try to push the ball, usually. The problem comes when we try slow it down when we have the lead.

I love Tad, but our set offense out of timeouts sucks a skunk's scrotum.
True, still a bad idea when our half court sucks. Run it through Scott, then they'll pack the paint. Cutting to the basket is what we need, Jelly can pass. Make them move, you make yourself easy to guard standing there watching. We don't have many shooters, gotta generate offense some way.

One of the announces stated at some point in the second half that the Tab Boyle's teams "don't beat themselves." But that's what happened this afternoon in Berkeley. The last possession of regulation was a microcosm of the issues. You just can't have that opportunity and come away with no shot.

THat was the most frustrating loss of the season.

Only game all season that I've felt like it was blown.

Other games have put the fear of blowing it in me and made me nervous, but the Buffs pulled those out in the end.

Last night we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Only game all season that I've felt like it was blown.

Other games have put the fear of blowing it in me and made me nervous, but the Buffs pulled those out in the end.

Last night we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Agreed, we've been on the right side of the close games this year. This was the first "real" close one -- close to 50/50 -- I thought we lost in addition to one where we had it and lost it.

Don't know if anyone is interested ... but the Pac 12 network has the replay of the Cal game scheduled for tonight @ 10 MDT. I only want to watch the 12 minutes or so of the first half that I didn't get to see due to the P12N's having their collective heads up their collective asses. I want to see XJ when he was on fire ... haven't seen that since the Georgia game.

Don't know if anyone is interested ... but the Pac 12 network has the replay of the Cal game scheduled for tonight @ 10 MDT. I only want to watch the 12 minutes or so of the first half that I didn't get to see due to the P12N's having their collective heads up their collective asses. I want to see XJ when he was on fire ... haven't seen that since the Georgia game.

Thrilled with XJ stats and results vs Cal. X and Wes gaining traction is huge per team chances in tourneys. Hope it continues.

Back