What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado @ California Football Game thread

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Please join us live at 2pm MT (on the internet) as your Golden Buffaloes of Colorado travel to Berkeley to take on the Golden Bears of California.

Vegas opened this thing with the Buffs as 11 point dogs and many of us recall with trepidation the disaster that was the 2010 game in Berkeley that had been built up so much. This time the weight of expectation is less, there is no pending move to the Pac-12 and the AD has spent much less time on the rah-rah front. With that said you are looking at two schools that have arguably fielded the worst squads since UW's infamous 0'fer in 2008. Fortunately for the fans we will not be watching 2012 Colorado take on 2013 California. We will however be watching 2 coaches both in their second year trying to turn around fabled programs. Sonny Dykes and CO come in @ 2-1 and the Buffs @2-2.

7489.png

@

Russian_Bear_Logo.jpg

Some notes on the Game:
Cal is ok I Guess
Stop respecting Cal (they dont respect themselves)
The Colorado @ Cal score prediction thread

It would also seem that many of our resident bears have emerged from [URL="http://www.bearinsider.com"=]Bearinsider[/URL] to visit.

thank you for catching that boys. We'll move the game to Tempe

Buffs going with the classic road look, gold helmets, white jersey, black pants. Probably my favorite away combo.

Looks like gorgeous weather for the game in berkeley, jealous of all you assholes that got to go.

The GBMB has sent a 50 member pep band too, so there will hopefully be a lot of Fight CU played today. Looking forward to this one. It is about time we catch a break. I hope today is the day.

"Offensive team bus broke down, but everyone was loaded onto a third bus with no further complications" per Kyle Ringo's twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back