What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 Colorado @ Georgia Basketball Game Thread ***

I am new to the forum, so let me have it, but honest question: Is our soph class a deadweight loss? I see a lot of length and physical ability, but not a lot else. I like what I see from Dom.

This seems like an easy team to defend. Double team Josh whenever he gets the ball and Georgia figured out that bodying up Ski out to 30 feet really shuts him down. My biggest problem is that when Josh gets double teamed nobody gets in a position for Josh to pass out to. You can be as wide open as is possible, but if you're 30 feet away behind his back, you might as well be sitting on the bench.

They're ahead of you, Tad. Make the adjustments.

I am new to the forum, so let me have it, but honest question: Is our soph class a deadweight loss? I see a lot of length and physical ability, but not a lot else. I like what I see from Dom.
There were a couple reaches that may not be panning out. Hopefully they improve over the next couple years.

Seeing it more as a effort issue. No hustle and no fight. Hope you like being embarrassed.

Just being absolutely dominated in every way. We have more talent but they are playing so much better together,

Our offense is just atrocious. We look gutless. Fold like a cheap tent when outside of our cozy home confines

If we can't start playing any better on the road yikes this team looks NIT worthy right now.

Seeing it more as a effort issue. No hustle and no fight. Hope you like being embarrassed.

I have modeled my life around embarrassment. On the upside, all of our sports that don't involve wearing skis or running shorts look like they'll have a revenge tour set up for next year.

If we can't start playing any better on the road yikes this team looks NIT worthy right now.

Plenty of time left this season, but make no mistake: we don't have a lot of wiggle room this year and unless we miraculously come back, we'll have made our situation one step worse.

Plenty of time left this season, but make no mistake: we don't have a lot of wiggle room this year and unless we miraculously come back, we'll have made our situation one step worse.
Agreed. I don't expect us to beat the top teams on the road, but if we're still struggling this bad against the bottom feeders.

Back