What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 Colorado @ Georgia Basketball Game Thread ***

I think Georgia has scored after every timeout, let's see what happens here

If nothing else, I like these announcers a crap load better than PAC net chumps

Is the loss of Tom Abatemarco showing? He seemed to develop our players. Do we have good assistants??

I don't get why it took this long to show pressure full court. I think that style fits this team. You can still push the ball and get into your half court O. Take what's there. It's better than what I'm seeing.

Seems to me there is no dominant leader. Josh is the class of the crop, but nobody stimulates a little fear among teammates. Somebody needs to do that on every team. Don't see it currently, not sure we have that guy. Dunno

They still don't have that go to player when things are going wrong. Tough for scott to be because they double/triple team him as soon as he catches it in the post.

2nd half looked better. Boys looked flat today. Did not come to play, and did not respect their opponent.

Well this steaming pile of **** was everything I feared it would be. Better beat CSU and better figure out how to win on the road.

Booker takes so many dumb shots. It is like he doesn't realize they are down so many points.

Decent OOC win opportunities

@ Wyoming: L
@ Georgia: L
CSU: ?
Diamond Head:?

Looks like an OOC where CSU and *maybe* George Washington (not guaranteed to face them and I'm not sure we'd beat them) are our bragging points.

ski and josh are the only ones that showed up to play today.

XJ was still limited by the hammy injury.

Booker takes so many dumb shots. It is like he doesn't realize they are down so many points.
I didn't see the game, but in general someone has to create and take shots, so I can't really fault ski for trying to be that guy. It seems like there might be better guys for that role on this team, but they aren't stepping into the glaring hole that exists. You can't just pass around the perimeter and then fire up a three as the shot clock winds down. Someone has to create shot opportunities and put the other team in positions that can result in fouls.

Back