What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2014 Colorado @ USC game thread

Definitely pissed at sefo for that. We moved the ball 30 yds o. 2 plays before that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Good grief... what add-on's for the Chat are necessary now? Another Java? Ah well...)

I guess two TDs isn't out of the expectation realm.

I get it that they had success on the first two run plays of the game, but that was so obviously not working, and they kept with it. It reminded me of the kind of stubborn, let's prove a point play calling that we saw out of EB for two years.

That was absolutely terrible play calli g. 3 up the middle with our slowest back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and twenty and we give up. That's bull****. With our ****ty defense, that isn't an option. I guess they were making sure we only lose by 35 instead of forty something.

Back