What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2014 Colorado @ USC game thread

Coaching post bye has been disappointing. No breaks going our way, but they have screwed up

I don't understand our running back rotation. Why do you keep Jones out after he started like that? Don't you use a hot hand in pair with a rotation?

I really do think we are goung to learn a lot about this team the rest of this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we've managed to shut out USC for the rest of the 1st Qtr. Whew! Small blessings. At least we've got the rest of the game to start all over. :huh:

How much koolaid have I drank in my life? I am sitting here thinking we can turn this around. No reason to think we will, but hopeful. This is why I never bet on CU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aTm gave up 35 in the 2nd Quarter. Gee - with a minute left in the 1st Quarter, do we have any advantage over them? It IS amazing to see how ready this team is after the Bye Week.

It's so awesome to have you back after over a month spreading your usual cheer and sarcastic commentary.

DBT, your comment about starting off poorly... I just don't get too excited looking at the history of Halftime Adjustments, though.

We have no athletes. We've been outgunned for years now. When gb delivered the 40-3 loss at home to USC right after the scandal, I knew then and there we were in deep ****. USC brain farts regularly but if you want to test where you are athletically they are a real benchmark. We don't belong on the same field.

You've got to know you can't go to your knee to catch that swing pass. It's better to drop it than to catch it from a knee. Basic stuff.

It's a good thing we to two weeks to prepare for this game. That bye week really helps, huh?

QB sneak installed during the bye week, I guess.

Tough penalty on Munyer.

QB sneak installed during the bye week, I guess.

The fact that the Buffs can now do a QB sneak is nice to see. The fact that they could not do one previously this season was a sore spot for me, and I expect man others.

Back