What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado v Cal Pac12 Tournament Game Thread (Round 2)

I don't know whether that was just a bad entry pass or Josh was being held.

31-22 at the half.

Solid.

Fell in love with the 3 too much, but hard to complain about that half.

9 point lead ... no one in foul trouble. As long as we don't have our far too frequent meltdown in the first 5 minutes of the second half, I like our chances. :thumbsup:

Good half. Cal will go on a run in the 2nd half; need to have a killer instinct and not give them a chance.

Nice lead going into half, but felt like we could easily be blowing this wide open with a few better offensive possessions. Good job though

Great first half. Liked the defensive pressure. Hoping no extended brain fart in the second half.

Will we have one of those "open the second getting out scored 16-2" things again or will we continue the momentum?

Buffs have to play the second half to win, not to avoid losing. None of this holding the ball for 34 seconds and throwing a desperation heave with a ton of time left. Get aggressive and finish it.

Nice first half. A few risky passes but much better than last night

No turnovers from our guards. They also have 4 assists. When our guards have a good A/T night, Buffs are very, very tough to beat.

Especially when you pair that with being +9 on the glass.

I'd like to see them start the 2nd half strong and put this one away early. Give the bench some minutes and get ready for Arizona.

All games are important ... but I think this may be the most important 5 minutes in our season.

Not a great start. :rolling_eyes:

No surprise that Monty woke his team up at half time. This wasn't going to be easy.

Back