What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado v Cal Pac12 Tournament Game Thread (Round 2)

I think Ernie has gotten a lot better. Last year, he knew almost nothing about CU and was very much a "Pac-10" guy. It's changing.

Colorado pulled it out, enhancing its NCAA tournament chances while likely sending the Bears to the NIT.

Colorado has been inconsistent since leading scorer Spencer Dinwiddie went down with a knee injury in January and closed the regular season with three losses in four games, putting its NCAA hopes in a bind.

Unreal

I wish our game tomorrow was on FS1 I am tired of listening to him. Really jealous of the ACC? (everyone is moving around I can't keep it straight) getting ESPN games.

One of the P12 semi's is on FS1 tomorrow but of course it's not our game. :bang:

Regarding the ACC, every ACC tournament game is on either ESPN, ESPNU, or ESPN2. :bang:

Yeah, it's almost like the ACC signed a contract with ESPN or something (comes with a downside, we're now joining the MAC and the MWC playing football on Fridays :bang:).
Regarding the ACC, every ACC tournament game is on either ESPN, ESPNU, or ESPN2. :bang:

I guess it shows how little some National people know about College basketball. Could beat Arizona tomorrow, and they'd be saying the same thing.

Yep. I'm convinced this will never stop now that we've reached 23 wins against a top 20 SOS and it's still going on. And in fairness to Cal, if an ACC, B1G or SEC school had their resume they wouldn't be considered out of the picture.

Yep. I'm convinced this will never stop now that we've reached 23 wins against a top 20 SOS and it's still going on. And in fairness to Cal, if an ACC, B1G or SEC school had their resume they wouldn't be considered out of the picture.

Case in point... I'm watching Minnesota play Penn State right now. Announcers keep saying that if they win they're in. And defending the close game against PSU by actually saying, "There aren't any Rutgers for 50 point wins in the Big Ten".

Case in point... I'm watching Minnesota play Penn State right now. Announcers keep saying that if they win they're in. And defending the close game against PSU by actually saying, "There aren't any Rutgers for 50 point wins in the Big Ten".

It's weird how even the Pac12 Network guys turn on Cal and say they're basically hopeless now. You wouldn't find that amongst homers on other conference networks and regional media. I really don't understand how Cal's resume is so much worse. It can't be the 5-9 record in last 14 because Minnesota and others have been sliding too. Cal has some nice wins, only one bad loss.

Oh, and the scroll just showed us as a lock from the Pac-12 according to Lunardi. **** you ESPN.

Do what I do and ignore ESPN.

The Pac12 is getting 6 teams in the Dance. CU is in the top 4 in the conference, to say nothing of the top 6. We're in.

It's weird how even the Pac12 Network guys turn on Cal and say they're basically hopeless now. You wouldn't find that amongst homers on other conference networks and regional media. I really don't understand how Cal's resume is so much worse. It can't be the 5-9 record in last 14 because Minnesota and others have been sliding too. Cal has some nice wins, only one bad loss.

Their OOC resume really hurts them. The Network probably should have went to bat for them a little more, but at least they were honest. They have a chance of perhaps playing in Dayton, but it's going to be tough. Don't want anyone stealing bids for sure.

Yeah, but that espin scroll is schizophrenic. It said 5 locks (we know those), and 3 bubbles -- furd, Cal, and the yoots.

Saaaaaay wut?

Guess the AP writer is an Arizona guy, so probably not terribly surprising. Definitely think it hurt the conference that only Arizona is currently ranked.

Back