What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 Lipscomb @ Colorado Basketball Game Thread ***

10 field goal attempts first 10 minutes of the half. Our offense is ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

versus zone, if you are open, you have to be able and willing to put it up.

We are going to see a bunch of zone against us given our perimeter shooting YTD.

Last edited:
You're one of the few I read when it comes to B-ball...what are you seeing?

Liked the first half passing and shooting. But now we're back to lazy passing and horrible outside shooting. Other than feeding Scott, we're back to another poor lazy second half performance. Crappy second halves are becoming a trend: Wyoming, AFA, now Lipscomb..

Lipscomb isn't as bad as people think. One of the better ASun squads.

Liked the first half passing and shooting. But now we're back to lazy passing and horrible outside shooting. Other than feeding Scott, we're back to another poor lazy second half performance. Crappy second halves are becoming a trend: Wyoming, AFA, now Lipscomb..

Lipscomb isn't as bad as people think. One of the better ASun squads.
Agreed
XT can knock down a clean 3
CU's back court is in disarray no chemistry or defined roles and it's effecting the front court...IMO best combo Dom & Ski together then JH - XT
Dom & Fortune next year should be pretty nasty...a shooter with an assist man

Embrassing how incapable we are at defending the 3

That is a choice Boyle has said repeatedly he'd rather be beat outside than at the rim. You never see him quoted about how many threes the other team made or how well they shot; it is always about layups and points at the rim with Boyle.

We are not fully cooked yet.

Good practice today, underwhelming progress. Our rotations just feel awkward.

That is a choice Boyle has said repeatedly he'd rather be beat outside than at the rim. You never see him quoted about how many threes the other team made or how well they shot; it is always about layups and points at the rim with Boyle.

It's Lipscomb, a small team. Adjust. Points at the rim would be minimal.

2-8 from the line at the end. Haven't looked good in any aspect today imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ... did I miss something? Is Dave Plati not the SID anymore? Who is this Andrew Green guy the announcers mentioned? :huh:

Coaches don't make game to game adjustments?

Yes they do when they need to in order to win. Right now this teams biggest issues are around getting the pieces to gel it would be counter productive to make a significant defensive adjustment in order to win by 20 instead of 10.

Our defense did not look good this game. Looked lazy. I thought ball movement on offense looked pretty good. This team is definitely still figuring itself out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey ... did I miss something? Is Dave Plati not the SID anymore? Who is this Andrew Green guy the announcers mentioned? :huh:

Andrew is the SID for basketball, has been for at least 3 years.

Back