What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 University of Colorado Football at UMass game thread

Just cannot make huge mistakes on special teams. Neinas is the only part of the football team that is refusing to make any improvement whatsoever. Baffling. ASU will put sixty on us if we flub on special teams all game. I expect improvement at altitude on kickoffs at least......

I can handle the result, just hate giving the game to the other team, especially ASU. Make em work for it. Both OC and DC called a better second half. That late TD for Mass soiled the game. Really do not like that late clock kill strategy but it did work.

Best thing about today was how we answered with 21 straight points after going down 11 early in the 2nd half. Worst part was all the penalties. Well, that and the fact that UMass was competitive with us. :huh:

Announced attendance something like 10,600. Were 1/2 Buff fans?

Was very impressive to see Buff turnout. In an empty road stadium no doubt that had an impact when Buffs were about toast early second half. That game was about a breath from donzo and the Buff fans in attendance were heard. Nice job road travelers!

Was very impressive to see Buff turnout. In an empty road stadium no doubt that had an impact when Buffs were about toast early second half. That game was about a breath from donzo and the Buff fans in attendance were heard. Nice job road travelers!

You could hear them singing the fight song as the clock wound down. Yup, nice job!

Best thing about today was how we answered with 21 straight points after going down 11 early in the 2nd half. Worst part was all the penalties. Well, that and the fact that UMass was competitive with us. :huh:

Bad penalty's but that crew was mediocre at best. Couple of those calls were just a mystery.

Went 1-0 this week. That was important.

They looked like ass and there are a ton of things that have to improve. Rather than dwell on all of that, I think I'll focus on how this one was important for the growth of this team.

Something like 2-33 (whatever it is, it's beyond horrible) on the road and they broke through today.

Down by 10 late in the game and fought back to win.

While there's a ton that I could be pissed off about right now, those are the big picture things that were really important.

For a pretty ugly (oxy ;) win, I think a bunch of growth occurred today. It is a positive for both coaches and players.

Kick coverage is a gaping wound that I hope they can at least sew up a bit....

Hell nah, just give me some Budweiser. The brewery beers suck here outside of a few. **** maybe I am a neck.

Teats and Rugged still need to make it out alive. I picture it like Escape from New York.

I was thinking Thelma and Louise.

Laurel+%26+Hardy+2.JPG

Are u kidding me, for all I know those two pricks are hanging by their neck in their ****ing closet.

whew... not impressed at all but I'll take an ugly.. a W is a W

The only thing I'll say about this - there are a ton of teams right now that are barely beating really ****ty teams (UDub x2, Arizona, Florida st, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - wasn't meant to make anyone feel "better". The "win is a win" thing is kinda lame. But there see better teams than us that are barely winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back